Current Affairs 12 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 11, 2020
- When is UNICEF Foundation Day celebrated?
A) December 14
B) December 10
C) December 12
D) December 11
- What is the theme of International Mountain Day 2020?
A) Mountain Farming
B) Mountain Biodiversity
C) Mountains matter for Youth
D) Mountains under Pressure
- Astad Deboo who passed away was related to which profession?
- Ram Lal Rahi who passed away was related to which profession?
- Zena Wooldridge who has been elected as the new World Squash Federation (WSF) President, belongs to which country?
- Who has been selected as the new president of the International Golf Federation?
A) Cristie Kerr
B) Lorena Ochoa
C) Annika Sorenstam
D) Paula Creamer
- Where will the 2023 Indian Ocean Island Games (IOIG) take place?
- Which company in partnership with Skylotech India has announced world’s first, a breakthrough in satellite-based NB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things)?
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB), in December 2020, upgraded its forecast for the Indian economy to what percent for 2020-21?
- Which company launched a new digital campaign- ‘heroes of my city’ celebrating real life heroes and their acts of generosity during the ongoing pandemic?
A) Future Generali India Life Insurance
B) Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
C) Birla Sun Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Which insurance company has partnered with Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd (MIBL) to raise its penetration in tier-II and III cities?
A) HDFC Standard Life Insurance
B) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
C) SBI General Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Which of the following company launched a critical illness rider and a wellness app?
A) Max Life Insurance Company
B) Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company
C) Tata AIA Life Insurance Company
D) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company
- RBL Bank with which insurance company has into a bancassurance channel?
A) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
B) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
C) HDFC Standard Life Insurance
D) PNB MetLife India Insurance
- The Union Cabinet has approved a proposal for setting up public WiFi hotspots across the country via public data offices or PDOs under ‘PM-WANI’. What does I stand for in PM-WANI?
- Maharashtra government has signed an MoU with which university to set up a world class incubation centre to provide basic amenities and conducive atmosphere to new entrepreneurs in the state?
A) Columbia University
B) Cornell University
C) Barnard University
D) Fordham University
- Which state’s cabinet approved the introduction of two draft bills pertaining to the prevention of incidents of violence and atrocities against women and children in the state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which state signed an MoU with the Survey of India for the implementation of ‘YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku-Bhoomi Rakshana’ in the state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which is the second state after North-eastern states which managed the Covid-19 situation well?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Max Life Insurance situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Golf Federation situated?
A) Frankfurt, Germany
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Berlin, Germany