Current Affairs 12 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 11, 2020
- The fourth East Asia Summit(EAS) Conference on Maritime Security Cooperation held in which city?
- Recently BBIN nations signed MoU for implementation of the motor vehicle agreement.Name the countries which are member of BBIN?
D)All of the above
- In which state,Hornbill festival was celebrated?
- 23rd National conference on e-Governance 2020 held in which city?
- Who announced lifelong monthly pension for athletes under the ‘Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons’ scheme?
B)Ram Vilas Paswan
- The Government of India (GoI) has decided to rename the National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad after which personality?
C)Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D)APJ Abdul Kalam
- Who becomes youngest girl to climb Mt Aconcagua?
- The ITF women’s tennis event 2020 held in which country?
- Who broke a six-year-old record in the pole vault at an indoor meet in Torun, Poland?
A)Lee Weing Chong
D)Armand Mondo Duplantis
- Who was named as FIH’s Men Rising Stars of the Year?
- Recently A Surya Prakash retired from his position.He was the former chairman of which company?
- Who has received an honourable mention in the male category of the prestigious 2019 International Olympic Committee’s Coaches Lifetime Achievement Award?
- Which Company to acquire Simplus, one of the fastest growing Salesforce platinum partners in the United States and Australia?
- Name the World’s Cheapest Gun Shot Locator that has been developed by Indian Army and private firms?
- Which country unveiled a new tactical ballistic missile designated the Raad-500 (“Thunder”)?
- Recently Giriraj Kishore passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book titled “A Child of Destiny: An Autobiography”?
C)Krishna Pal Singh
D)Ram Prasad Khare
- Recently Dharmendra Rai, Mind Map & Brain Literacy Pioneer launched which book to make anyone an expert in mind mapping?
A)The thin mind map
B)The common mind
D)The restless mind
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of Infosys?