Current Affairs 12 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 11, 2019
- Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Dr Harsh Vardhan launched the National Clean Air Programme aiming to reduce toxic particulate matter by which year?
- The 25th Partnership Summit 2019 will be held in which city?
- According to ISRO,the first manned mission to space will be sent by which year?
- Alok Verma resigned from his service recently.He was the former director of which organization?
- The Union Cabinet approved how much currency swap deal between India and Japan to assist each other “in times of difficulty”?
- Coach Ravi Shastri and which Indian player received the honorary membership of the Sydney Cricket Ground for their contribution to the sport of cricket?
- Who has acquired the the top position in the under-8 category at the Kids Golf World Championship organised by US kids Golf in Malaysia?
- Who was appointed as new PM of Taiwan?
A)Se Lee Chang
C)Tsai Ing Wen
D)Su Tseng Chang
- Who was appointed as new President of Venezuela?
D)Le Chang Lu
- Who took charge as new CBI Chief?
D)M Nageshwar Rao
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- What is the currency of Taiwan?
- What is the currency of Venezuela?
- What is the capital of Venezuela?