Current Affairs 12 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 11, 2019
- Recently PM unveiled the statue of former PM Lal Bahadur Shastri in Which city?
- The India – ASEAN Troika Trade Ministers’ meeting was held in which city/UT?
- Recently How much amount was allocated for phase 1 of Bharatmala Pariyojana to develop 24,800 km highways?
A)Rs 347000 cr
B)Rs 540000 cr
C)Rs 708000 cr
D)Rs 535000 cr
- Which human atlas initiative was launched by Department of Biotechnology to study human biology?
- Recently According to WHO, recently which country eliminated measles from its region?
- Which country has inaugurated the world’s largest movable metal dome encasing the destroyed reactor?
- Which company has acquired Bengaluru based grocery distributor PSR Supply Chain?
- The Qasanov Memorial Meet 2019 was held in which country?
- Which player has set World Cup record to have most number of wickets I.e. 27 in single edition of World Cup?
- Who was announced as brand ambassador of Reebok?
- Which is the only Indian school to be featured in ‘The Commonwealth at 70: From Westminster to the World’ book published by the popular London publishers St James’s House and the History of Parliament Trust?
A)Aditya Birla World Academy
B)City Montessori School
C)St Sebastian School
D)St Paul School
- Recently Wilfred Mesquita passed away. He was related to which field?
- Recently AU Celestine passed away. He was related to which field?
- Recently Joao Gilberto passed away. He was related to which field?
- When is World Population Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Association of SouthEast Asian Nations?
- What is the Capital of Ukraine?