Current Affairs 12 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 11, 2020
- P Ramaswamy passed away recently. He hailed from which profession?
- Which of the following has been awarded the European 2020 US Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership Award?
A) International Paralympic Committee
C) International Olympic Committee
D) International Cricket Council
- Who made the Guinness World Record by hopping over a ruler 101 times in 30 seconds?
A) Brajesh Chatterjee
B) Amitesh Sardana
C) Soham Mukherjee
D) Ajay Gaba
- According to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), what is the rank of Indian in cancer preparedness among 10 Asia-Pacific countries?
- According to foreign brokerage BofA Securities, India’s GDP will contract by how much percent in FY21 due to Covid-19?
- Where was the India Global Week 2020 being organized which was virtually addressed by PM Modi?
- Who will head the panel formed by IRDAI to examine the feasibility of ‘Pandemic Risk Pool’?
A) Mihir Pandey
B) Mahesh Chaudhary
C) Suresh Mathur
D) Vipin Pal Garg
- According to the Reserve Bank of India data, which state topped the market borrowings among States in 2020-21?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Which state govt. launched BLUIS, the flagship development of General Administration and Public grievances departments?
- Which of the following signed an MoU with the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) to facilitate the sharing of data between the two on an automatic and regular basis?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) Reserve Bank of India
D) Indian Banks’ Association
- Which of the following institutes collaborated with NVIDIA, to establish India’s first ‘NVIDIA AI Technology Centre’ (NVAITC) to accelerate research on Artificial Intelligence?
A) Indian Institute of Technology Madras
B) Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
C) Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
D) Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- Raneem El Welily announced her retirement from Squash. She played for which country?
- Name the Himalayan Butterfly which is named as the India’s largest butterfly after another butterfly held the record for 88 years?
A) Golden Birdwing
B) Southern Birdwing
C) Common Birdwing
D) Red-bodied Birdwing
- Which of the following product of Google has been re-launched as Google Currents?
A) Google Drive
B) Google Hangouts
C) Google Plus
D) Google Meet
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Committee located?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Sydney, Australia
C) Cairo, Egypt
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of Economist Intelligence Unit located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) London, UK
C) Manila, Philippines
D) Wellington, New Zealand
- Where is the HQ of BofA Securities located?
- Where is the HQ of Securities and Exchange Board of India located?
- Where is the HQ of Nvidia located?
A) Brussels, Belgium
C) California, USA
D) London, UK
- From which state does Indian Squash star Joshna Chinappa hail from?
D) Tamil Nadu