Current Affairs 12 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 11, 2018
- Name the app launched by the Indian Railways to register passengers grievances for quick redressal.
A) Rail Suvidha
B) Rail Sahayta
C) Rail Madad
D) Rail Seva
- According to the latest update by World Bank, Indian economy is expected to grow at ________ percent in the fiscal 2018-19.
- The India Meteorological Department is soon to use FFGS system to forecast flood warnings. What is FFGS?
A) Flash Flood Guidance System
B) Flood Forecasting Global Service
C) Flood Forecast Guidance System
D) Flash Flood Geographical Supervision
- The SUBHADRA VAHINI programme has been launched by which division of East coast Railways?
D) Khurda Road
- India beat which country to lift the Intercontinental Cup Football Tournament 2018?
A) South Korea
- The 2nd India-US colloquium on Earth Observations and Sciences for Society and Economy has been organised in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
- According to the recent data by US consul general Craig in Kolkata, Craig Hall, India is the 2nd highest sender of foreign students in the United States. Which is the top most country in the list?
- The 44th edition of the G7 Summit was held in which country?
- India’s first National Police Museum will be set up in which city?
B) New Delhi
- How many Wi-Fi Choupals have been launched by the Government of India jointly with the CSC to provide better internet facility in the rural areas?
- The 11th World Hindi Conference (WHC) is scheduled to take place in which country?
- Who has won the men’s single title at the 2018 French Open?
A) Roger Federer
B) Dominic Thiem
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Nicolas Mahut
- How much amount has been contributed by the Government of India to Nepal as final payment under Nepal-Bharat Maitri Irrigation Project?
A) 88.2 million Nepali Rupees
B) 99.2 million Nepali Rupees
C) 111.2 million Nepali Rupees
D) 77.2 million Nepali Rupees
- Which among the following zones of the Indian Railways has launched an initiative to monitor the cleanliness and functionalities of train via WhatsApp groups?
A) Central Railways
B) Western Railways
C) Eastern Railways
D) Northern Railways
- Name the winner of Canadian Grand Prix 2018.
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Max Verstappen
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Lewis Hamilton
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Lipulekh Pass is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which among the following pass is located in Sikkim?
A) Nathu La Pass
B) Zoji La Pass
C) Rohtang Pass
D) Chang La Pass
- The IISCO Steel Plant of Steel Authority of India Limited is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- When is the Police Commemoration Day observed?
A) August 11
B) October 21
C) September 17
D) December 29
- The 45th edition of the G7 Summit will take place in which country?
B) United States
D) United Kingdom