Current Affairs 12 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 11, 2020
- Which state government recently changed English names of 1,018 places?
- How much amount was allocated as annual allotment to states for the current financial year under ”Per Drop More Crop” component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY-PDMC)?
- who will head the committee that has been reconstituted by Ministry of Home Affairs to look into the welfare of freedom fighters?
D)G Kishan Reddy
- What is the rank of India among 200 countries on Covid-19 safety assessment as per report by Deep Knowledge Group?
- Which organisation has withdrawn long-term package third-party motor insurance?
- Empays Payment Systems partenered with which company to enable contact-free ATM cash withdrawals?
- As per World Bank,global economy to shrink by how much percent in 2020?
- Which company has partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide its training partners access to digital skilling tools?
- Which organisation has started tying up with Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) located near to its plants to train youth in various trades, which will enhance the chances of their employability in heavy and process industry?
D)National Fertilizer Limited
- which company launched MSME Accelerate’ which will run till 20th June?
- Recently Alexander Shustov received a four-year ban for anti-doping violations.He belongs to which country?
- Recently President Pierre Nkurunziza passed away.He was the president of which country?
- Recently J Anbazhagan passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Jagesh Mukati passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Accreditation Day?
A)Accreditation: Improving Food Safety
B)Accreditation Adds value to supply chains
C)Accreditation delivers a safe world
D)Delivering confidence in construction and the built environment
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IRDAI?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?