Current Affairs 12 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 11, 2021
- When did Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) celebrated its 52nd Raising Day?
A) March 10
B) March 11
C) March 12
D) March 13
- Name Chef Kunal Kapur’s new book released in March 2021?
A) A Chef in Every Home: The Complete Family Cookbook
B) Kunal Kapur’s the Yellow Chilli Cookbook
C) Kunal Kapur In The Kitchen
D) No Oil Cooking
- Which of the following is going to launch the DMSat-1 satellite, the region’s first environmental nanometric satellite?
- Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL) based where has successfully conducted the maiden flight trial of deploying Indigenous Instrumented Torpedo Advanced Light (TAL)?
- Who won the BBC Indian Sportswoman of the Year award (ISWOTY) for 2020?
A) Mary Kom
B) Dutee Chand
C) Rani Rampal
D) Koneru Humpy
- Who has become the first Indian cinema personality to be bestowed with the FIAF Award for his dedication and contribution to the preservation of the world’s film heritage?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Akshay Kumar
D) Deepika Padukone
- In March 2021, President Ram Nath Kovind presented a Baton of Honor decorated with the emblem of the Indian Republic and a letter of appreciation to whom?
A) Anusuiya Uikey
B) Tamilisai Soundararajan
C) Kiran Bedi
D) Baby Rani Maurya
- Who among the following was presented the Top 20 Global Women of Excellence Award for 2020 during the 9th Congressional International Women’s Day Gala at Naperville, Illinois?
A) Manoj Sinha
B) Praful Khoda Patel
C) Kiran Bedi
D) Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Who have won the ICC men’s Player and ICC women’s Player for the Month of February respectively?
A) Ravichandran Ashwin and Tammy Beaumont
B) Ravichandran Ashwin and Rachael Haynes
C) Ravichandran Ashwin and Katherine Brunt
D) Ravichandran Ashwin and Heather Knight
- Which company joined the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) ‘Partnering for Racial Justice in Business’ initiative to promote a culture of diversity, inclusion, equity and justice in the workplace?
A) Tech Mahindra
- Amending the Insurance Act, Union Government increased the FDI limit from 49% to what percent?
- AckoDrive, a one-stop solution for first-hand car buying, has announced a partnership with which bank to issue free FASTags?
A) IDFC FIRST Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) RBL Bank
- Which bank launched ‘Garima Savings Account’, a “Women Savings Account” catering to the financial needs of women?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Jana Small Finance Bank
C) AU Small Finance Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Which bank has launched the ‘Vikas Asha’ loan scheme for women?
A) Kerala Gramin Bank
B) Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
C) Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
D) Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Which bank in partnership with Thales and Tappy Technologies has launched the country’s first contactless wearable payment devices to allow customers make on-the-go transactions more conveniently?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Which country launched “AsterX”, its first military exercise in space to evaluate its ability to defend its satellites and other defense equipment from an attack?
- Where is India’s first World Skill Centre being launched?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated two Technology Centres and three Extension Centres of MSME in March 2021. Where are the Technology Centres being inauguared?
A) Srinagar and Jaipur
B) Visakhapatnam and Bhopal
C) Jaipur and Noida
D) Bhopal and Nagpur
- According to the report titled Mobilising Electric Vehicle Financing in India, released by NITI Aayog and Rocky Mountain Institute India, India’s Electric Vehicle financing industry is projected to be Rs 3,70,000 Crore in which year?
- The Union Cabinet approved the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nidhi (PMSSN) as a single non-lapsable reserve fund for share of Health from the proceeds of Health and Education Cess levied under which act?
A) Finance Act, 2015
B) Finance Act, 2010
C) Finance Act, 2007
D) Finance Act, 2018
- Who became the first serving MP to be appointed as Captain in the Territorial Army?
A) Anurag Thakur
B) Rajeev Shukla
C) J. P. Nadda
D) Piyush Goyal
- Indian Navy’s which third stealth Kalvari class Submarine was commissioned at the Naval Dockyard Mumbai?
A) INS Vagir
B) INS Khanderi
C) INS Vela
D) INS Karanj
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IDFC FIRST Bank situated?