Current Affairs 12 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 11, 2018
- The Asian Development Bank would grant how much amount to the government-owned Energy Efficiency Services Limited(EESL) to set up an energy efficiency revolving fund(EERF)?
- China tapped which country as digital economy partner?
- The election commission has set which polling booths in various constituencies of Chattisgarh to encourage women voters to exercise their franchise in the Assembly elections?
- According to a research paper,”Mobility and congestion in Urban india”,which city is India’s most congested city?
- The Supreme Court has given nod for a separate High Court for which state?
- Which country will hold the 5th World Internet Conference?
- Which country has unveiled world’s first AI news anchor?
- Which became the first country in the world to ban reef killing sunscreen?
- Recently,Lalan Sarang passed away.She was related to which profession?
- When is National Education Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Palau?
- What is the currency of Palau?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?