Current Affairs 12 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 11, 2019
- Which apex body has amended over 100 forms and returns to provide for interchangeability between permanent account number (PAN) and Aadhaar number?
- Who will head the committee which has been formed by Chhattisgarh government to look into the matter of phone tapping?
- Which government has given approval to the world’s first CNG terminal at Bhavnagar port?
- The Indian Oil has planned to set up 2G ethanol plant at which place?
- Which Indian Union minister visited UAE to participate in the Inaugural Ministerial Session of Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC)?
B)Ram Vilas Paswan
D)Raj Nath Singh
- The 2019 World Para Athletics Championships is being held in which city?
- Recently Sundar Singh Gujjar won gold for India for which sports in World Para Athletics Championship?
- Who became the first Indian to bag T20I hat-trick?
- Recently President of which country Evo Morales resigned from his post?
- Who was conferred with Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award for 2019?
- Who released the Assamese version of the book ‘Courts of India: Past to Present’ in Guwahati, Assam?
- What is theme of this year’s World Science Day for Peace and Development?
A)Open Science, leaving no one behind
B)Science,a human right
C)Celebrating science centres and science museum
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Direct Taxes?
- What is the capital of Bolivia?