Current Affairs 12 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 11, 2020
- Where was the India’s first solar-based Integrated Multi-Village Water Supply Project (IMVWSP) launched by the Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Which Tiger Reserve in the country has become the first in the eight-State northeast to provide insurance cover against COVID-19 for “green soldiers”?
A) Kamlang Tiger Reserve
B) Orang Tiger Reserve
C) Kaziranga Tiger Reserve
D) Pakke Tiger Reserve
- As per the new notification by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, what is the deadline for all the four-wheel vehicles to have mandatory FASTags?
A) 1st January 2021
B) 1st April 2021
C) 31st January 2021
D) 1st February 2021
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Sirius company of which country launched ‘AIM-Sirius Innovation Programme’ for the school children of both countries?
- Which city will host the International bird festival in February 2021?
- Which state topped the Interstate Migrant Policy Index (IMPEX) that seeks to measure integration of interstate migrants?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Name the Indian elected to the UN body – Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ) with strong support of the member states?
A) Rukmini Dutta
B) Rakhi Ghosh
C) Vidisha Maitra
D) Sukanya Sethi
- Who has been appointed as a new patron of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) Foundation?
A) Andy Roberts
B) Michael Holding
C) Viv Richards
D) Curtly Ambrose
- Virgin Hyperloop has “successfully” completed the first-ever human trial in the hyperloop pod at the DevLoop test facility in which company, where the company has previously run over 400 un-occupied tests?
- Sudarshan Rattan who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- Father Carlos Gonzalez Valles SJ who passed away was a veteran?
- Who has written his debut novel “Rasaathi: The Other Side of a Transgender”?
A) Devdutt Pattanaik
B) David Davidar
C) Durjoy Datta
D) Sasindran Kallinkeel
- What is the theme of World Science Day for Peace and Development 2020?
A) Science for and with Society in dealing with Covid-19
B) Science for Global Understanding amid Covid-19
C) Open Science, leaving no one behind amid Covid-19
D) Science, a Human Right in dealing with Covid-19
- When is World Urbanism Day celebrated?
A) November 6
B) November 9
C) November 5
D) November 8