Current Affairs 12 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 11, 2017
- In October 2017, who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
A) Farhan Akhtar
B) Prasoon Joshi
C) Sanjay Leela Bhansali
D) Anupam Kher
- Who has been appointed as the new president of the US-India Business Council (USIBC)?
A) Nisha Desai Sardana
B) Reena Khatter Biswal
C) Nisha Desai Biswal
D) Reena Khatter Sardana
- In October 2017, the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) suspended which country team from international football because of undue third-party interference?
- Gurbax Singh Sandhu who was recently honoured with the National Awards for senior citizens belongs to which of the following sports?
- Which of the following country launched its fourth Michibiki satellite for a new high-precision global positioning system (GPS) in October 2017?
- According to the provisional figures of Direct Tax collections up to September, 2017, they reported an increase of how much percent as compared to the net collections for the corresponding period of last year?
- How much amount has been approved by the union government specifically for setting up Aadhaar centres in post offices?
A) Rs 1,000 crore
B) Rs 2,000 crore
C) Rs 3,000 crore
D) Rs 4,000 crore
- After buying 7% stake in Small Industries Development Bank of India (Sidbi) from IDBI Bank, what is the total shareholding of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) now?
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s study group headed by whom has recently submitted its report on an external benchmark rate for banks, has revealed several startling and “disconcerting” banking practices?
A) Krishan Iyer
B) PV Reddi
C) Janak Raj
D) Somil Gaba
- Where did the first meeting of Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) held?
C) New Delhi
- Which of the folloiwng state government launched Sankalp Seva bus service of 50 buses to connect the villages in the state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Visa has tied up with the Andhra Pradesh government for Digital Dhan Sankalp project to develop _________into India’s first ‘less cash’ city.
- Which of the following countries will assist Indian Railways to make country’s existing rail corridors semi high speed with trains running at 200 km per hour?
- Name the head of the panel formed to look into pay hike issue of lower court judges?
A) PV Reddi
B) KY Sinha
C) MS Radhey
D) KP Reddi
- Name the head of the Standing Committee on External Affairs formed to examine the whole gamut of Sino-Indian relations, including the border situation?
A) P Chidambaram
B) Shashi Tharoor
C) Rakesh Yadav
D) Rupesh Sinha