Current Affairs 12 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 11, 2017
- Syed Mustafiz Ahmed passed away. He belongs to which of the following state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Uttar Pradesh
- ‘100 things every professional cricketer must know’ is released by which of the following organization?
- Who is the author of the book ‘Hit Refresh’?
A) Sundar PIchai
B) Rajeev Suri
C) Satya Nadella
D) Shantanu Narayan
- World Senior Badminton Championships begin at which of the folloeing places?
- BAI to confer first Lifetime Achievement award to who of the following?
A) Shatrugan Sinha
B) Prakash padukone
C) Sunil Parekh
D) Raj Kapoor
- Which country won 2nd SABA U-16 Championship?
- Bharat Financial signed merger talk deal with which of the following bank?
A) Federal Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Karur Vyasya Bank
D) Kotak Bank
- Banks without Aadhaar enrolment centres would face how much fine from October?
A) Rs 20’000
B) Rs 23’000
C) Rs 21’000
D) Rs 22’000
- Who of the following becomes longest-serving Prince of Wales?
A) Prince keith
B) Prince Edward
C) Prince Charles
D) Prince Martin
- President of Belarus____ has arrived in New Delhi on a two day visit to India.
A) Aleksandr Krinitsky
B) AG Lukashenko
C) Aleksandr Osatkin-Vladimirsky
D) Vilgelm Knorinsh
- India – japan summit 2017 is going to take place at which of the following place?
D) New Delhi
- Which of the following place is all set to host Coastal Shipping and Inland Water Transportation Summit?
- World Congress of Optometry begins at which of the following city?
- Mother Dairy tied up with which Govt for processing plant?
- An eight feet bronze statue of Netaji unveiled at which of the following place?
C) New Delhi
- Which of the following state govt. has launched single helpline number ___ for emergency services?
A) Maharashtra, 112
B) Bihar, 121
C) Odisha, 122
D) Maharashtra, 121
- Govt has launched ‘___ Abhiyan’ to enrol 80 lakh kids?
A) School Jao
B) School Chalo
C) School Aao
D) School Bhejo
- Venkaiah Naidu lays foundation for smart city project at which of the following places?
- UN has used ‘‘textbook example of ethnic cleansing’ for which of the following countries?
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is Elephanta caves situated?
- Mattancherry Palace is situated at which of the following place?