Current Affairs 12 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 11, 2020
- The first-ever ‘Kisan Rail’ of South India was flagged off from which railway station Adarsh Nagar in Delhi?
A) Konkan Railway Station
B) Anantapur Railway Station
C) Secunderabad Junction railway station
D) Bhubaneswar Railway Station
- Which state government has launched WhatsApp chatbot ”Apka Mitra” to resolve any admission-related queries of the students?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- In September 2020, which railway station has been renamed after Sri Siddharoodha Swami?
A) KSR Bangalore Railway Station
B) Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station
C) Hubbballi Railway Station
D) Vijayawada Junction railway station
- UiPath, an enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, has partnered with which state as part of its Academic Alliance Programme?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is chosen as the chairman of the committee formed by the Central Government to assist in the assessment of relief to bank borrowers?
A) Shashi Kant Sharma
B) G. C. Murmu
C) Vinod Rai
D) Rajiv Mehrishi
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Supreme Court legal services committee for implementing the legal services programme in connection with the Supreme Court?
A) Rohinton Fali Nariman
B) Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud
C) Ajay Manikrao Khanwilkar
D) Kurian Joseph
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has developed which Heavy Drop System which is capable of para dropping military stores up to seven-tonne weight class from IL- 76 aircraft?
- According to a report by Care Ratings, the employment growth rate declined to what percent in FY20 from 3.8 per cent in the previous fiscal year?
- India, USA and which other country have collaborated to provide a transparent, open, reliable and secure 5G communication network?
- By which year, World Health Organization (WHO) has aimed to eliminate industrially produced Trans Fats?
- In a bid to support agri sector amid COVID-19 crisis, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has decided to disburse how much loan to farmers for meeting production expenses this fiscal?
A) Rs 1.50 lakh crore
B) Rs 1.80 lakh crore
C) Rs 1.70 lakh crore
D) Rs 1.20 lakh crore
- Which IT company has collaborated with Nasscom’s FutureSkills to launch a nation-wide initiative in India to skill students in Artificial Intelligence?
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has collaborated with which of the following to provide access to free Learning resources of the later for imparting digital skills to youth for enhancing employability?
- Which payment gateway company has launched a collateral free line of credit called Cash Advance to rescue MSMEs and improve their cash flows?
- Which insurance company has joined hands with NSDL Payments Bank to provide its products to customers of payments bank?
A) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
B) PNB MetLife India Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) TATA AIA Life Insurance
- Which of the following payments company has launched a proprietary virtual testing environment for central banks to evaluate Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) use cases?
A) American Express
D) Capital One
- Who has been crowned Wushu World Champion 2019 after her silver medal at the Wushu World Championship last year been upgraded to a Gold medal?
A) Poonam Khatri
B) Pooja Kadian
C) Bidyapati Chanu
D) Roshibini Devi
- Former health secy Preeti Sudan has been appointed as one of the 11 panellists (from across the world) of which organization?
A) United Nations
B) Food and Agriculture Organization
C) United Nations Children’s Fund
D) World Health Organisation
- Which actor has been appointed as the Chairman of the National School of Drama?
A) Anupam Kher
B) Paresh Rawal
C) Vidya Balan
D) Rani Mukherjee
- Ram J Shahaney who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- What is the theme of the Himalayan Day 2020?
A) The Himalaya and Nature
B) Science of Himalayas
C) Himalayas Matter
D) Ecological Services of Himalayas
- When was first International Day to Protect Education from Attack observed in 2020?
A) September 11
B) September 8
C) September 9
D) September 10
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NSDL Payments Bank Limited situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Association of Software and Service Companies located?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of CARE Ratings Limited situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Razorpay Software Private Limited located?