Current Affairs 12 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 11, 2021
- Which institute signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) for extending the ongoing collaboration for operations and scientific utilisation of the GROWTH-India Telescope in Ladakh?
A) IIT Guwahati
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Kharagpur
- PMGDISHA Drive launched by the government is aimed at what?
A) 100% Employment
B) 100% Education
C) 100% Tap Water
D) 100% Digital Literacy
- Who is the head of the committee set up the government to frame new laws for medicines, cosmetics and medical devices in a bid to replace the existing Drugs and Cosmetics Act which was formed in 1940?
A) MK Tiwari
B) BG Bansal
C) VG Somani
D) RR Anand
- In which Union territory is the India’s tallest air purifier inaugurated?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- Which country became the eight in the world to successfully test-fire a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM)?
D) South Korea
- In which year will India host the G20 summit?
- What was the theme of the 13th BRICS Summit chaired virtually by PM Narendra Modi?
A) [email protected]: Intra-BRICS Cooperation for Continuity, Consolidation and Consensus.
B) BRICS: Collaboration for Inclusive Growth and Shared Prosperity in the 4th Industrial Revolution
C) Global Stability, Shared Security and Innovative Growth
D) BRICS: Economic Growth for an Innovative Future
- Which bank has joined hands with fintech company OneCard to launch its credit card?
A) Kotak Mahindra bank
B) South Indian Bank
C) IndusInd bank
D) Bandhan bank
- Which bank topped the scorecard issued by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for February and March 2021 ranked on various parameters on the digital business?
B) SBI BANK
C) ICICI BANK
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which bank signed a pact with the National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) for providing credit support to the micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) sector?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Bandhan Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- With UCO Bank taken out of the prompt corrective action (PCA) restrictions by the RBI, which two banks still remain under PCA?
A) Bank of India and Union Bank of India
B) Central Bank of India and Dena Bank
C) Canara Banka and Bank of Maharashtra
D) Indian Overseas Bank and Central Bank of India
- Which bank tied up with fintech player Lendingkart for providing working capital to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) through an overdraft facility?
A) SBM Bank
B) HSBC Bank
C) Citi Bank
D) Barclays Bank
- Which of the following partnered with start-up WealthDesk to offer investment portfolios called ‘WealthBaskets’ to set up a wealth and investment advisory marketplace on its platform?
- Who has been elected as chairman of the Assembly of the Asian Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions (ASOSAI)?
A) RK Mathur
B) Rajiv Mehrishi
C) G.C. Murmu
D) Manoj Sinha
- Who is appointed as the President of the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal?
A) G.S. Pannu
B) M.N. Sachdeva
C) Vikrant Sahni
D) Vivek Awasthi
- Which state government has appointed Rajnish Kumar as its economic advisor?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Spices Board, Kochi, by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC)?
A) AG Thankappan
B) Kumar Ganu
C) Ray Chaudhari
D) Subash Vasu
- Which of the following has been awarded the 2021 Africa Food Prize for work that has improved food security across 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa?
A) International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
B) International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
C) International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
D) International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
- Which Indian will be inducted into the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA) Hall of Fame at AdAsia 2021 to be held in December?
A) Vishnu Sahni
B) Ramesh Narayan
C) Subhash Gulati
D) Suresh Bagga
- When is Himalaya Diwas observed?
A) September 9
B) September 6
C) September 10
D) September 7
- When is International Day to Protect Education from attack observed?
A) September 5
B) September 6
C) September 3
D) September 9
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Asian Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions located?
B) South Korea
- Where is Income Tax Appellate Tribunal located?
- Where is the HQ of South Indian Bank situated?
- Where is Indian Institute of Astrophysics situated?
- Where is the HQ of Spices Board of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) situated?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the HQ of Asian Federation of Advertising Associations situated?