Current Affairs 13 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 12, 2017
- As per Nomura’s latest prediction, India’s economy is expected to grow at ______ percent in 2018.
- Who among the following has been honored with the 2017 Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice?
A) Nicole Kidman
B) Emma Watson
C) Angelina Jolie
D) Priyanka Chopra
- What is the rank of India in ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017’
- Based on the 2018 World Economic Situation and Prospects report by UN, India’s GDP is projected to grow by how much percent in the year 2018?
- The International Day of Neutrality is observed on which date?
A) December 10
B) December 11
C) December 12
D) December 13
- The second edition of the UN World Tourism Organization/UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture was hosted by which country?
C) United Arab Emirates
D) Saudi Arabia
- How much amount has been announced by the government of India to launch the Khelo India Programme?
A) Rs.1,756 crore
B) Rs.1,555 crore
C) Rs.1,850 crore
D) Rs.1,652 crore
- Who has been conferred with the Yeraringan Award?
A) E.C.G. Sudarshan
B) Anil Kakodkar
C) Dronamraju Krishna Rao
D) M S Swaminathan
- Technology giant _________ has acquired song recognition company Shazam for $400 million
- The government of India has decided to observe which of the following year as the Year of Sports?
- Which country has topped the latest Legatum Prosperity Index 2017?
B) New Zealand
- The 14th Inclusive Finance India Summit was organised in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Which country will host the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
D) United States
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the President of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
A) Martin Kimmig
B) Gerard Sanders
C) Sir Danny Alexander
D) Jin Liqun
- The headquarter of World Tourism Organization is situated in _____
A) Beijing, China
B) Paris, France
C) Madrid, Spain
D) Austria, Vienna
- What is the currency of Oman?
- Who is the Director-General of UNESCO?
A) Audrey Azoulay
B) Zhan Videnov
C) Irina Bokova
D) Koichiro Matsuura
- The United Nations was founded in which year?
- Nomura is a financial services company with its headquarter in_______
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has its headquarter in____
A) London, United Kingdom
B) New York, United States
C) Washington DC, United States
D) Geneva, Switzerland