Current Affairs 13 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 12, 2020
- The Global meet on climate change, ocean health held in which city?
- the Cauvery delta region would be declared a Protected Special Agriculture Zone.It is situated in which state?
- The National Water Conference held in which city?
- The 20th International Seminar on “Comprehends the Evolving Contours of Terrorism & IED Threat-Wayahead for the Security Community” held in which state?
- The annual meeting of the African Union (AU) leaders held in which city?
- WHO officially names Coronavirus disease to which name?
- Recently USA removed which country from its list of developing countries that are exempt from investigations into whether they harm American industry with unfairly subsidised exports?
- RBI grants how many year CRR relief to banks for lending to auto, housing, MSMEs?
- Which country overtook Russia to emerge as the top buyer of Indian tea last year?
- As per government notice, Medical devices to come under CDSCO’s purview from which day?
- Who becomes 1st cricketer to hit 5 successive 50-plus scores in T20 International?
- Who wins wins men’s National Snooker Championship?
- Recently DRDO developedwhich new ballistic missile with striking range of 200km?
- The 13th Conference of Parties (COP) of the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals (CMS) will held in which city?
- The World Unani Day is observed on which day?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of African Union?
- Where is the HQ of WHO?