Current Affairs 13 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 12, 2019
- Which state launched “Ama Ghare LED” scheme?
- Which state launched “One Family,One Job” scheme?
- Organics and Millets 2019 International Trade Fair will be held in which city?
- According to Booking.com,which state topped the list with 5 out of 10 most welcoming tourist destinations in india?
- In which city,ISRO is setting up a “Human Space Flight Centre”?
- What is the rank of India in the latest annual Global Democracy Index?
- Who was conferred with the honorary rank of General of the Indian Army?
D)Purna Chandra Thapa
- According to World Bank’s Global economic Prospects report,India’s economy is forecasted to grow at how much percent in 2019-20?
- During it’s 32nd meeting,the GST Council relaxed the tax exemption limit to how much amount from the earlier cap of Rs 20 lakhs?
A)Rs 35 lakhs
B)Rs 30 lakhs
C)Rs 40 lakhs
D)Rs 46 lakhs
- Recently,Ashok Chawla stepped down from its position.He was the former chairman of which organization?
C)Bombay Stock Exchange
D)National Stock Exchange
- Which filmmaker was awarded with the Lifetime Achievement Award by the West Bengal Film Journalists Association (WBFJA) recently?
- When is National Youth Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ Of World Bank?
- Where is the HQ of National Stock Exchange?
- What is the currency of Norway?