Current Affairs 13 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 12, 2020
- What is the theme of World Population Day 2020?
A) Family Planning is a Human Right
B) Empowering People, Developing Nations
C) How to safeguard the health and rights of women and girls now
D) Investing in teenage girls
- Who has been elected as the new president of Hockey India?
A) Gyanendro Ningombam
B) Mushtaque Ahmad
C) Narinder Dhruv Batra
D) Rajinder Singh
- Which portal has been launched by the union govt. to help skilled people find sustainable livelihood opportunities?
- Where is the Asia’s largest Mega Solar Power Project been launched by PM Narendra Modi?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Acting Director of the prestigious National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), USA?
A) Amit Deswal
B) Parag Chitnis
C) Chirag Pathak
D) Manoj Gaba
- Prime Minsiter Amadou Gon Coulibaly of which country passed away recently?
A) Ivory Coast
D) Papua New Guinea
- Which short term health insurance policy has been allowed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to be launched by 30 general and health insurers in India?
A) Corona Swachch
B) Corona Raksha
C) Corona Swasth
D) Corona Kavach
- Which ministry of the Govt. of India hosted a Webinar along with Facebook India for sensitization of Members of Parliament from Scheduled Tribe (ST) Constituencies on Going Online As Leaders (GOAL) Project?
A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Culture
D) Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Who has been again chosen as the Prime Minister of Singapore?
A) Goh Chok Tong
B) Lee Kuan Yew
C) Lee Hsien Loong
D) Teo Chee Hean
- Which state has signed agreement with e-commerce marketplace Flipkart to promote its local art, craft and handloom through the marketplace?
- Along with which bank is the Maharashtra Govt. going to set up stress fund for stuck slum rehabilitation projects?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Allahabad Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- According to World Meteorological Organization (WMO), how much could be the rise in average global temperature in the next five years?
A) 2.5o Celsius
B) 1.9o Celsius
C) 1.5o Celsius
D) 1.3o Celsius
- Which bank has agreed to work together with the Qatar based, Education Above All (EAA) Foundation for quality Primary Education for out-of-school children?
A) New Development Bank
B) Asian Development Bank
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Which of the following has partnered with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Digital India to scale up program for hardware and IoT startups across India?
C) GSF Accelerator
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Hockey India located?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank located?
- Where is the HQ of World Meteorological Organization located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Sydney, Australia
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart located?
- What is the currency of Ivory Coast?
- Where is the HQ of T-Hub located?