Current Affairs 13 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 12, 2021
- According to a report by industry body FICCI, online commerce is projected to touch how much by 2025 up from $64 billion in 2020?
A) $188 billion
B) $154 billion
C) $195 billion
D) $149 billion
- Which payments bank has launched ‘Pay to contacts’ feature to allow a UPI payment by selecting the receiver’s mobile number from their phonebook?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) NSDL Payments Bank
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- Which fintech start-up has launched housing finance industry’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology-based selection and recommendation engine for home buyers?
A) Easiloan Techno Solutions
B) Shiksha Finance
C) Arthashastra Fintech
- India will have 24 Integrated Check Posts (ICPs) along its land borders by 2025 by which year as announced by Aditya Mishra, Chairman of Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI)?
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has signed MoUs with six different entities to promote entrepreneurship & create a nurturing ecosystem for STPI CoEs. Which 2 banks are included in these 6 entities?
A) Bank of Baroda and Yes Bank
B) Punjab National Bank and ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank and Yes Bank
D) ICICI Banka and Canara Bank
- The book titled “The Art Of Conjuring Alternate Realities: How Information Warfare Shapes Your World” is co-authored by Anand Venkatanarayanan and whom?
A) Vijendra Basu
B) Shivam Shankar Singh
C) Raj Kumar Bihari
D) Surendra Kumar
- Baselios Marthoma Poulose II, the Supreme Head of which church passed away recently?
A) St. George Orthodox Church
B) St. Thomas Orthodox Syrian Cathedral
C) Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church
D) Parumala Seminary Church
- Where did Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the country’s First Private LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) plant?
- Vinay Prakash has been named as Resident Grievance Officer for India by which platform?
- In July 2021, centre allocated how much tonnes of food grains for next 5 months under PMGKAY?
A) 198 lakh tonnes
B) 134 lakh tonnes
C) 107 lakh tonnes
D) 176 lakh tonnes
- Which of the following celebrated its 167th year of its glorious service to the nation on 12th July?
A) Employees’ State Insurance
B) Staff Selection Commission
C) Central Public Works Department
D) Border Roads Organisation
- In July 2021, which bank announced its first derivative transaction linked to the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR)?
A) Federal Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which bank formed an advisory group to provide its developing member countries (DMCs) with expert technical and scientific advice on the quality, safety and effectiveness of vaccines for Covid-19 pandemic?
A) BRICS Bank
B) Asian Development Bank
C) World Bank
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Joseph Lambert has been appointed as the president of which country?
- Shyam Srinivasan has been reappointed as the MD and CEO of which bank for 3 years?
A) DCB Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Italy defeated which country to win Euro Cup 2020?
- Argentina defeated which country to win Copa America tournament?
C) United States
- During the 12th Meeting of BRICS Science and Technology Steering Committee, all BRICS countries agreed to the STI-led BRICS Innovation Cooperation Action Plan (2021-24) proposed by which country?
B) South Africa
- Who won the men’s and women’s singles Wimbledon Tennis title held in July 2021 respectively?
A) Matteo Berrettini and Karolina Pliskova
B) Roger Federer and Ashleigh Barty
C) Novak Djokovic and Ashleigh Barty
D) Neal Skupski and Desirae Krawczyk
- According to BP’s Statistical Review of World Energy, which country became the largest supplier of crude oil to India in 2020?
C) Saudi Arabia
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) situated?
C) New Delhi