Current Affairs 13 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 12, 2018
- Who among the following has been honored with the “Friendship Medal of the People’s Republic of China”-highest state honour by President Xi Jinping?
A) Mamnoon Hussain
B) Donald Trump
C) Narendra Modi
D) Vladimir Putin
- India is set to host the first military exercise of the BIMSTEC in 2018. The exercise will take place in which place?
B) New Delhi
- Name the Indian female boxer to clinch Gold in 75 kg category at the Umakhanov Memorial Tournament in Kaspiysk, Russia.
A) Nikhat Zareen
B) Saweety Boora
C) Kavita Goyat
D) Pinki Jangra
- Which country will host the International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) 2018?
- The Green Mizoram Day is observed annually on___________
A) June 10
B) June 12
C) June 11
D) June 9
- Veteran journalist Xavier Rutsa passed away recently. He hailed from which state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Day against Child Labour?
A) End Child Labour in Supply Chains: It’s Everyone’s Business!
B) In Conflicts And Disasters, Protect Children From Child Labour.
C) No to Child Labour – Yes to Quality Education
D) Generation Safe & Healthy
- The SURYA KIRAN-XIII military exercise between India and Nepal culminated on June 12. The exercise was held in which place?
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the government for Block level sports in Jammu and Kashmir under the ‘Khelo India’ scheme?
A) Rs 15.20 crore
B) Rs 12.10 crore
C) Rs 14.30 crore
D) Rs 11.00 crore
- Justice Deepak Raj Joshee has recently been appointed as the new Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of________
- How many additional schools has recently been selected by NITI Aayog for establishment of Atal Tinkering Labs under Atal Innovation Mission?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
A) S Ramesh
B) Jamuna Pd Singh
C) P Kishore Saxena
D) Vanaja N Sarna
- Who among the following has won the gold in men’s 10,000 metre event at Gouden Spike meeting in Leiden, The Netherlands?
A) Neeraj Chopra
B) Gavit Murali Kumar
C) Anil Kumar Prakash
D) Abdul Najeeb Qureshi
- Indian markets watchdog Sebi has set up a panel to recommend ways to make stock market listing attractive for startups by reviewing the present ITP framework. What is ITP?
A) International Trading Programme
B) Inter-State Trading Planning
C) Institutional Trading Platform
D) Industrial Trading Policy
- Indian President Kovind is set to start his week long 3 nation tour from June 16. Which among the given countries is not included among the three?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Where is the Secretariat of BIMSTEC group located?
- What is the capital of Suriname?
- What is the currency of Greece?
- What is the currency of Cuba?
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was set up in which year?