Current Affairs 13 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 12, 2019
- Recently India has partnered with which country to set up a national maritime heritage museum in Gujarat?
- Which organisation has launched an initiative to improve the adaptive capacity of the rural poor engaged in farm based livelihoods to cope with climate change?
B)National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Recently Chaukhandi Stupa has been declared as a monument and protected area of national importance.It is located in which state?
- The Festival Mela Kheer Bhawani is celebrated in which state?
C)Jammu and Kashmir
- Which country recently test fired Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle?
- Which company announced its first interactive game show titled “Confetti” in India?
- From Which day,there will be no charges on NEFT and RTGS transactions as per RBI?
- Who has been appointed as the leader of the house in the Rajya Sabha?
D)Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Who has been appointed as the principal secretary to PM Narendra Modi?
- Who won the prestigious Prix Liberty Thunberg Award?
- Recently Sheetal Jain passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Portugal?
- Where is the HQ of Archeological Survey Of India?