Current Affairs 13 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 12, 2020
- Which state becomes country’s top wheat procurer by pumping Rs 25,000 crore into its rural economy?
- Which state inaugurated its biggest biodiversity park recently?
- Which state government launched Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme for tailors, barbers and washermen?
- Which country has launched an online network to facilitate plasma exchange between recovered patients of COVID 19 and those undergoing treatment for Corona infection in the country?
- Which university topped the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking 2021?
D)Massachusetts Institute for Technology
- As per Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), India economy may contract by how much percent in FY21?
- Recently World Champion Oleksandr Gvozdyk announced his retirement from which sports?
- In which city, Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle Complex was inaugurated?
- Which startup has launched an automated mask disposal machine as part of efforts to develop products helping to combat the Covid-19?
D)VST Mobility Solutions
- Which Indian musician will be conferred the “Medal of the Order of Australia”?
- Recently Tony Dunne passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently which former member of the Government of India’s Planning Commission, passed away in Coimbatore?
- When is World Day against Child Labour observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development?
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?