Current Affairs 13 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 12, 2021
- Who is the author of the book titled “Karunanidhi: A Life”?
A) A.S. Panneerselvan
B) N. T. Ramachandran
C) Edappadi K. Palaniswami
D) K. D. Kumaraswamy
- The 2020 Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership has been awarded to Mahamadou Issoufou, president of which country?
- Who among the following actor from India joined the 2021 list of the Young Global Leaders (YGLs) compiled by the World Economic Forum?
A) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
B) Shilpa Shetty
C) Disha Patani
D) Deepika Padukone
- Which company has appointed Pallav Mohapatra as the new chief executive officer and managing director?
- Where is National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) going to commission India’s largest floating solar power plant in May 2021?
- IBM collaborated with which state government to introduce the ‘IBM STEM for Girls’ program in 130 secondary and higher secondary schools across five districts in the state?
- WE Hub, India’s first and only state-led incubator to foster and promote women entrepreneurship announced ‘UPSurge’ with collaboration with which country?
- Which bank topped the list of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology’s (MeitY) Digital Payment Scorecard for 3 consecutive months?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) State Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- Samsung signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which of the following to develop a biometric card that features a built-in fingerprint scanner to authorize transactions securely at in-store payment terminals?
C) SBI card
D) American Express
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance company has partnered with which bank for co-lending business, eyeing to garner a larger market share across segments?
A) Syndicate Bank
B) Karur Vysya Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Federal Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has removed which bank from restrictions placed on it due to its poor capital, asset quality and leverage position four years ago?
A) Laxmi Vilas Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) Bank of India
D) IDBI Bank
- Magicbricks has partnered with Razorpay and whichbank to create a secure online solution for rent payments through credit cards with an eye on the 10-million rental residential household market?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which bank partnered with TRRAIN (Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India), a non-profit engaged in training and placement of youth in e-commerce & retail sectors?
A) DBS Bank
B) City Union Bank
C) Catholic Syrian Bank
D) RBL Bank
- In March 2021, people of which country voted to ban full-face coverings like burqa and niqab in public places, except sites of worship?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Which country topped the UNCTAD’s Business-to-Consumer E-commerce Index 2020?
- Where did the India – Uzbekistan joint military exercise DUSTLIK II held?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Where did Uttar Pradesh got its 8th airport in March 2021?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of MagicBricks situated?
- Where is the HQ of DBS Bank situated?
A) North Korea
- Where is the HQ of Samsung Group situated?
A) Beijing, China
B) Seoul, South Korea
D) Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Where is the HQ of NTPC Limited situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited (Arcil) situated?