Current Affairs 13 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 12, 2017
- As per the latest global climate risk index (CRI) released by Berlin based Germanwatch, what is the rank of India in the list of most vulnerable country in the world in terms of facing extreme weather events?
- Who has won the 2017 IBSF World Billiards Championship?
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Rupesh Shah
C) Mike Russell
D) Peter Gilchrist
- Who among the given has been appointed as the Ombudsmen of All India Football Federation (AIFF) to formulate the constitution?
A) Narayan Das
B) Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
C) Bhaskar Ganguly
D) Nikhil Pujari
- The foundation stone for the North India’s biggest butterfly park, Butterfly Conservatory Park has been laid down in which city?
- The 2017 ASEAN-India Summit is being hosted by which country?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has inaugurated his first global cricket academy in which of these countries?
A) New York, United States
B) Dubai, UAE
C) London, Britain
D) Mexico City,Mexico
- According to the report by the Central Pollution Control Board, which city has registered the worst air quality among the 42 cities Indian cities monitored by the board?
D) New Delhi
- Name the player who is set to become the first India-born Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter to sign up in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
A) Manchu Manoj
B) Arjan Singh Bhullar
C) Bharat Khandare
D) Chaitanya Gavali
- Which bank is set to launch fintech survey named India Fintech Opportunities Review to study fintech ecosystem worldwide?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- The 34th annual conference of the Asian Bankers Association (ABA) will be hosted in which Indian city?
B) New Delhi
- Which of these sports personalities has been conferred with the D.Litt. degree by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Agartala?
A) Sakshi Malik
B) Dipa Karmakar
C) Babita Kumari
D) Saina Nehwal
- Late Ashok Khale was associated with which sports?
- Who has been named as the Chairperson of the World Hindu Congress to be held in 2018?
A) Ami Bera
B) Mallikarjun Kharge
C) Abhaya Asthana
D) Tulsi Gabbard
- Virendra Sanghi who died recently was a well known___________
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Name the President of All India Football Federation.
A) Himanta Bishwa Sarma
B) Vinod Rai
C) Praful Patel
D) Narayana Ramachandran
- What is the slogan of the Yes Bank?
A) Where series is a way of life
B) Smart way to Bank
C) Banking for all; “Aao Sochein Bada”
D) Experience Our Expertise
- Rodrigo Duterte is the President of which country?
- What is the currency of Qatar?
A) Qatari Riyal
B) Qatari Dinar
C) Qatari Ringit
D) Qatari Franc