Current Affairs 13 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 12, 2020
- Which state has been adjudged as a ‘top-performing’ state in the country for providing a high number of functional tap water connections?
- Which state launched ‘Secha Samadhan’ app to help resolve the issues of farmers immediately and provide services in a transparent manner?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which bank launched the National Common Mobility Debit Card through which users can make payments without inserting the card at Point of Sale terminals?
A) South Indian Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Karnataka Bank
D) Karur Vysya Bank
- Which Insurance company launched India’s first individual Covid-19 life insurance product, ‘Covid Shield+’ to secure people’s dreams and aspirations from the financial impact of a Covid-19 diagnosis?
A) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
B) Aegon Life Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) Max Life Insurance
- Which fintech company became the first non-bank to issue cards in India in association with American Express (Amex)?
- Who is the head of the committee set up by the IRDAI to revisit product structures of engineering tariffs relevant for the retail category in the wake of continuous advancement in technology?
A) Nandan Nilekani
B) Ajay Tyagi
C) R Chandrasekaran
D) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
- Which company is going to acquire 100% of the shares of Postbank Systems AG (PBS) from Deutsche Bank AG?
B) Tata Consultancy Services
D) L & T
- Which team lifted the fifth Indian Premier League (IPL) title?
A) Delhi Capitals
B) Mumbai Indians
C) Chennai Super Kings
D) Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Which state bagged the first place in the best State (normal) category in the National Water Awards, 2019?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who topped the list of philanthropists in India for 2020 according to EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy List 2020?
A) Shiv Nadar
B) Anil Agarwal
C) Azim Premji
D) Mukesh Ambani
- Who was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 11th Times Lit Fest for his outstanding contribution in the field of literature?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) Salman Rushdie
C) Amitav Ghosh
D) Shashi Tharoor
- Which country launched the world’s first 6G experimental satellite?
- Satyajit Ghosh who passed away recently was related to which sports?
- Ken Spears who passed away recently was the co-creator of which animated series?
A) Popeye the Sailor
C) Duck Tales
- A pictorial anthology on Mahatma Gandhi titled Maile Bujheko Gandhi or the Gandhi as I understood is released in which language?
- Carl A Harte along with which author has written the biography of New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern?
A) Supriya Vani
B) Radhika Thind
C) Kalpita Taneja
D) Seema Bagaria
- Who is the author of the book titled “How To Be A Writer”?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) Vikram Seth
C) Vishal Bhardwaj
D) Amitav Ghosh
- Who is the author of the book titled “Majhi Bhint” (My Wall)?
A) Anand Neelakantan
B) Rajendra Darda
C) Upamanyu Chatterjee
D) Devdutt Pattanaik
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of MobiKwik situated?
- Where is the HQ of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited situated?
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Deutsche Bank situated?
C) New Zealand