Current Affairs 13 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 12, 2021
- Which country is set to host its largest naval exercise, Ex Milan?
- Recently India and Nepal have signed how many agreements aimed at boosting cross-border train services?
- Who launched the Indian Space Association (ISpA), an industry body of government and private companies which aims to supplement the Centre’s efforts in commercial space exploration and space-based communication?
A) K Sivan
B) Narendra Modi
C) Amit shah
D) Jyotiaditya Scindia
- Which state government launched ‘Desh Ke Mentor’ Programme for career guidance?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently Railways has successfully operated which two long haul freight trains for the first time over South-Central Railway?
A) Aks and Agni
B) Garuda and Aks
C) Pavan and Trishul
D) Trishul and Garuda
- How much amount of line of credit was given by India for development projects in Kyrgyzstan?
A) $200 million
B) $250 million
C) $300 million
D) $450 million
- Recently Reliance New Energy Solar, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries (RIL), has acquired REC Solar Holdings (REC Group) for how much amount?
A) $650 million
B) $550 million
C) $400 million
D) $771 million
- Which company took over the responsibilities of the Jaipur International Airport from the Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
B) Adani Group
C) Tata Limited
- What is the name of official mascot of the U-17 Women’s World Cup India?
- Who won the Turkish Grand Prix 2021?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Mike Rosberg
- Recently who stepped down as chief economic adviser of India?
A) Umesh Kori
B) Mukesh Sinha
C) Amitabh Kant
D) KV Subramaniam
- Who has bagged the 45th Vayalar Ramavarma Memorial Literary Award for his book “Manthalirile 20 Communist Varshangal”?
B) Shami Chatterjee
C) Alok Nath
D) Manju Nair
- Recently the unique clove growing in the hills of which state got GI tag?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who won thé won the Nobel Economics Prize for insights into the labour market and “natural experiments”?
A) David Card
B) Joshua Angrist
C) Guido Imbens
D) All of the above
- Recently Nedumudi Venu passed away,He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book Quest for a Stable Afghanistan: A View from Ground Zero” ?
A) Sujeet Sarkar
B) Arundhati Roy
C) Suman Singh
D) Arun Gupta
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of girl Child 2021?
A) Digital generation,our generation
B) Girls empowerment
C) M’y voice,our equal future
- When is World Arthritis Day observed?
A) October 12
B) October 14
C) October 15
D) October 17
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?
- What is the currency of Kyrgyzstan?
- What is the capital of Nepal?