Current Affairs 13 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 12, 2017
- Cabinet approves how much % of additional DA to central staff?
- Who inaugurated Conference on “Sustainable Landscapes & Forest Ecosystems: Theory to Practice”?
A) Maneka Gandhi
B) Nitish Kumar
D) Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- India’s first advanced Homoeopathy Virology lab inaugurated at which of the following place?
- Which of the following country has started producing world’s most expensive Coffee in September 2017?
- In which of the following districts, has India started to produce world’s most expensive Coffee, Civet coffee?
- ____ launches online platform for food inspection, sampling to bring in transparency in food safety.
- Cuba has been hitted by which of the following hurricane?
- Which of the following country is planning to ban petrol vehicles and boosting electric vehicles?
B) South Korea
- Project ____ is launched by the central government of India to trace black money by using big data analytics to match information from social media sites.
A) Inner View
- First bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai is going to be completed by ____
- According to Fitch Ratings, Indian Banks will require about USD ___in additional capital, to meet the new Basel-III capital standards by March 2019
A) 65 million
B) 55 million
C) 55 billion
D) 65 billion
- RBI is going to introduce Rs. 100 coin to mark the birth centenary of which of the following leader?
A) OP Kohli
B) TG Subhash
C) MG Ramachandran
D) VK Laxminarayan
- National Pension System entry age limit raised from 60 years to _______ by the central government?
- Mountain ranges on Pluto have been named after which of the following mountaineers?
A) Herman Buhl and George Mallory
B) Jetzt Kukuska and Reinhold Messner
C) Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary
D) Chris Bonington and Alex Lowe
- Which of the following gold medalist has been banned for 8 years by National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) in September 2017?
A) Priyanka Panwar
B) Seema Punia
C) Saurav Ghoshal
D) Abhishek Saran
- India signed MoU with which country in the areas of drug regulation and pharmaceutical quality control and communicable diseases?
- India signed MoU with which country in the field of silkworm and silk industries?
D) S Korea
- India signed MoU with which country in the field of Disaster Management?
- India released a postage stamp to mark 25 years of diplomatic ties with which country?
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the headquarters of FITCH located?
B) Los Angeles
C) New York
- What is the currency of Cuba?
- Where is the headquarters of International Astronomical Union situated?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Berlin, Germany
C) Paris, France
D) Bern, Switzerland
- Priyanka Panwar is related to which of the following sports?
- With the help of which country, will the India’s first bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai be completed?