Current Affairs 13 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 12, 2021
- Which state government declared its state as Disturbed Area upto six months with effect from 28th of August this year unless withdrawn earlier?
- In which state is Nuakhai festival celebrated?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Finance Ministry released how much amount as 6th monthly installment of Post-Devolution Revenue Deficit grant to the states?
A) Rs. 4,265 Crore
B) Rs. 8,322 Crore
C) Rs. 4,765 Crore
D) Rs. 9,871 Crore
- Government announced to release how much amount in the current Financial Year itself in order to disburse all pending export incentives due to exporters?
A) Rs. 56,027 Crore
B) Rs. 98,543 Crore
C) Rs. 32,765 Crore
D) Rs. 75,432 Crore
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) extended last dates for filing of Income Tax Returns from which date to 31, December 2021?
A) 30 July
B) 30 September
C) 30 June
D) 30 May
- Indian Government in partnership with which country launched ‘Centre of Excellence on Offshore Wind’ as part of Green Strategic Partnership?
- To open more Ayush colleges in the country, the government increased the financial support from 9 crores to what amount?
A) Rs. 22 Crore
B) Rs. 70 Crore
C) Rs. 75 Crore
D) Rs. 68 Crore
- Where did the Union Minister for Civil Aviation Jyotiraditya Scindia launched the Medicines from the Sky project to send medicines to Primary Health Care Centres using drones?
- Where is the world’s largest plant designed to suck carbon dioxide out of the air and turning it into rock started running?
- Coal India signed an MoU with which state government to strengthen the health infrastructure?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) suspended which country until the end of 2022 after it failed to send a team to the Tokyo Games?
C) South Korea
D) North Korea
- Who took charge as the Chairman of National Commission for Minorities?
A) Sardar Amrik Sukhdev
B) Iqbal singh Rathore
C) Iqbal Singh
D) Mohd. Imran
- Vijay Rupani resigned as the chief minister of which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Aziz Akhannouch has been appointed as the prime minister of which country?
- Najib Mikati has been appointed as the prime minister of which country?
- Which city topped the list of NewsOnAir Radio Live-Stream India Rankings?
- A super typhoon threatening which of the following country?
- What is the theme of World Suicide Prevention Day 2021?
A) 40 seconds of action
B) Working Together To Prevent Suicide
C) Take a minute, change a life.
D) Creating Hope Through Action