Current Affairs 14 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 13, 2019
- As per air quality report 2019-2020, which city in India topped in the most polluted city?
- Who will head the committee that has been formed by NGT to prepare and enforce a national plan to make over 350 river structures?
C)Adarsh Kumar Goel
- Which country surpassed Japan to be the world’s third largest stock market?
- A new species of ancient human “ Homo luzonensis” was found in which country ?
- Department of Telecom has given in principle approval to Tata Teleservices with Which company?
- At how much percent banks credit growth closed in fiscal 2019?
- Who has been named as the recipient of the New Zealand Prime Minister’s Sir Edmund Hillary Fellowship for 2019?
- Which state two schemes has won the prestigious World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) awards of the United Nations?
- Who has been selected for the Saraswati Samman 2018?
B)K Siva Reddy
- Who has been awarded the Freedom of the city of London in recognition of her work to promote insurance ties between India and Uk?
B)Alice G Vaidyan
D)Upendra Kumar Sinha
- Recently Drupal Borgohain passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is International Day of human space flight observed?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Safe Motherhood a Day?
A)Midwives and Safety of Mothers
B)Safety of Midwives
C)Midwives For Mothers
D)Mother and Women
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Green Tribunal?
- What is the currency of Philippines?