Current Affairs 14 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 13, 2021
- Recently who released a commemorative postage stamp in memory of former chief of Brahma Kumaris Rajyogini Dadi?
A) Ram Nath Kovind
B) Smriti Irani
C) Narendra Modi
D) Venkaiah Naidu
- Who launched 75 pension series awareness to Mark 75 years of India’s independence?
A) Jitendra Singh
B) Amit Shah
C) Ramesh Nishank
D) Smriti Irani
- Recently how much amount of road development projects were approved by the centre for the state of Madhya Pradesh?
A) ₹346 cr
B) ₹235 cr
C) ₹566 cr
D) ₹726 cr
- How much amount of highway projects were approved by the government for the state of Goa?
A) ₹129 cr
B) ₹135 cr
C) ₹140 cr
D) ₹121 cr
- Which state government launched 14 day mask Abhiyan against Covid 19?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which country opened 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border?
- Recently which country named Nouri al Matroushi as its first female astronaut?
- How much amount was authorised by IMF as expansion to countries battling Covid 19?
A) 500 billion
B) 550 billion
C) 600 billion
D) 650 billion
- How much amount was collected by SBI from zero balance accounts for certain services in 5 years?
A) ₹300 cr
B) ₹250 cr
C) ₹400 cr
D) ₹500 cr
- Under which campaign,PSBs will be pushing co lending with NBFCs and digital agriculture financing companies?
A) Ease 4.0
B) Simply 4.0
C) Excel 2.0
D) Click 2.0
- As per RBI data,bank deposits grew by how much percent in financial year ended March 31,2021?
- As per Commerce Ministry data,FDI equit inflows grew by how much percent during 2020-21?
- Recently Noumura has cut India’s gdp forecast to how much percent for FY22?
- As per government data,retail inflation grew by how much percent in March 2021?
- Who was appointed as new MD and CEO OF Pramerica Life Insurance?
A) Ritu Taneja
B) Anushka Shetty
C) Shruti Seth
D) Kalpana Sampat
- Who was appointed as new Chief Election Commissioner of India?
A) Sushil Chandra
B) Aneesh Shah
C) Somnath chatterjee
D) Gaurav Garg
- Who has earned 2 Guinness world records for his fastest solo cycling feats from October last year?
A) Vikram Batra
B) Vir Singh
C) DhyanChandra Singh
D) Bharat Pannu
- Who will be conferred with honour of knight of order of arts and letters ,the second highest French civilian honour?
A) Guneet Monga
B) AR Rehman
C) Ashutosh Govarikar
D) Ram Gopal
- Which company has been recognised as Dream Company to work for and the Best IT Employer in Platform as a Service (PaaS) category by the Times Ascent at World HRD Congress 2021?
- Recently historian Yogesh Parveen passed away.He hails from which city?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of UAE?
- When was International Monetary Fund founded?
- Where is the HQ of Noumura Holdings?