Current Affairs 14 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 13, 2018
- Union Government has unlocked green funds for how much amount to increase the forest cover?
- As per Ease of Living Index released by the government,which city is the most liveable city in India?
- Which station was adjudged as the cleanest railway station in the third cleanliness survey released on 13th August 2018?
- 4th Annual Sustainable Smart Cities India Conference is scheduled to take place in which city?
- Which city got free Wi-Fi and broadband under “smart city” project?
- The lander on the Chandrayaan-2 mission, which is scheduled to be launched in January 2019 will be named after which personality?
A)APJ Abdul Kalam
- Nepal-India literature festival 2018 will be held in which city?
- A special meeting of Senior Officials of the Bay of Bengal Initiatives for Multi-Sectoral, Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) was held in which city?
- Which organization was considered to be the most patriotic brand, according to a survey conducted by UK-based online market research and data analytics firm YouGov?
- The lending arm of Bajaj Finserv has tied up which bank to offer interest-free cash withdrawal facility for up to 50 days?
C)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Food and agri products manufacturer Ruchi Soya has been acquired by which company?
- Who has been adjudged as the Best Sportsperson of the country by the Calcutta Sports Journalists Club?
- Who won Rogers Cup 2018?
- Who took oath as Chairperson of Appellate Tribunal For Electricity?
- Who won the Hindu Playwright Award 2018?
- Recently,Somnath Chatterjee passed away.He belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Competition Commission of India?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Finserv Ltd.?
- When was RBL Bank founded?