Current Affairs 14 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 13, 2019
- Recently the cabinet approved which scheme to be offered by the Central government to Public Sector Banks (PSBs) for purchasing high-rated pooled assets from financially sound Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)/Housing Finance Companies (HFCs)?
A)Credit Appriasal Scheme
C)Full Credit Guarantee Scheme
D)Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Recently President Ram Nath Kovind signed an order to extend Inner Line Permit (ILP) to which state?
- The fourth edition of International Seminar cum Exhibition on Naval Weapon Systems ‘NAVARMS – 2019 was held in which city?
- The three day ‘International Seminar on Climate Smart Farming Systems’ for BIMSTEC countries was held in which city?
- FICCI organizes its 9th Global Sports Summit ‘TURF 2019’ in which city?
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has begun preparatory works for setting up a third rocket launchpad in which state?
- Which region become the world’s newest nation by gaining independence from Papua New Guinea?
- Which Company announced the proposed acquisition of Greentech Capital Advisors?
- Who was appointed as brand ambassador of Spain’s football league LaLiga?
- Which state has been conferred in best state in promoting sports at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019?
- Who was awarded the first Siu-Ka-Pha Award?
- Who topped the Forbes 2019 list of ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’?
- Which Company has been ranked among top 10 companies in this year’s Indian Corporate Governance Scorecard?
- Who has won the Wharton-QS Stars Reimagine Education Award, popularly known as the “Oscars” of education, in London for their transformative work in the education space?
- Which Indian startup has won the ‘Space Oscars’ award?
A)Sky Dive Limited
B)Digital Space Technologies
D)Blue Sky Analytics
- Which Company is the first Indian corporate to have been presented the prestigious United Nations Global Climate Action Award in the ‘climate neutral now’ category at UN Climate Change Conference (COP 25) held at Madrid in Spain?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry?