Current Affairs 14 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 13, 2018
- Which country will host the 8th edition of Theatre Olympics?
B) United States
- The Central government has advanced the dead line of connecting all villages through a road network from the year 2022 to which year, as part of the ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna’?
- When is the World Radio Day observed?
A) February 11
B) February 14
C) February 12
D) February 13
- Which among the following state is soon to set up a Dada-Dadi Park in every city of the state?
- The World’s first Robot Ski Challenge was held in which country?
A) South Korea
C) North Korea
- Name the India’s first online radio station launched recently?
A) Radio Josh
B) Radio Utsav
C) Radio Umang
D) Radio Anand
- What is the rank of India among the top ten countries of the world in terms of forest area, according to the report by Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)?
- What is the theme of the World Radio Day 2018?
A) Radio and Gender Equality
B) Radio and Youth
C) Radio and Cleanliness
D) Radio and Sports
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Moon Jae-in is the President of which country?
C) South Korea
D) North Korea
- The headquarter of Food and Agriculture Organization is located in ______
A) Washington DC, United States
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- Who is the current governor of Jharkhand?
A) Syed Sibtey Razi
B) Draupadi Murmu
C) Syed Ahmed
D) Ved Marwah