Current Affairs 14 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 13, 2020
- When is National Deworming Day observed?
A) February 8
B) February 13
C) February 12
D) February 10
- Which state government has approved ‘Rejuvenating Watersheds for Agricultural Resilience through Innovative Development (REWARD)’ project to be implemented with World Bank’s assistance?
- Meghalaya government signed MoUs with which bank as a part of an initiative towards migrating government transactions to digital mode?
A) State Bank of India
B) ICICI Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Axis Bank
- In February 2021, Satishwar Balakrishnan has been appointed as the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of which insurance company?
A) Kotak Life Insurance
B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) Max Life Insurance
D) Aegon Life Insurance
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Good News”?
A) Ira Trivedi
B) Meghna Pant
C) Meena Kandasamy
D) Judy Balan
- Which insurance company has launched ‘Health AdvantEDGE’, that provides holistic protection against mounting expenses related to medical exigencies and other healthcare services?
A) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
C) Bharti AXA General Insurance
D) Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- Which country test-fired a short range surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Babur’ capable of hitting land and sea?
- World Bank signed a $100 million project called ‘CHIRAAG’ to support Nutrition-Supportive Agriculture in tribal-dominated areas of which state?
- Export-Import Bank of India has announced to provide $400 million to which country to fund a Connectivity Project there?
A) $600 million
B) $100 million
C) $200 million
D) $400 million
- What is the theme of World Radio Day 2021?
A) Radio and diversity
B) Dialogue, Tolerance and Peace
C) New World, New Radio
D) Radio and Sports
- When is National Women’s Day of India observed?
A) February 13
B) February 10
C) February 11
D) February 14
- Where did the Indian Navy conducted ‘Theatre Level Operational Readiness Exercise (TROPEX)’?
A) Atlantic Ocean
B) Indian Ocean
C) Pacific Ocean
D) Bay of Bengal
- When did the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) organised the Financial Literacy Week (FLW) in 2021?
A) Feb 9-13, 2021
B) Feb 11-15, 2021
C) Feb 8-12, 2021
D) Feb 6-10, 2021
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Turn Around India: 2020- Surmounting Past Legacy’?
A) RP Gupta
B) TG Swami
C) FK Khanna
D) DP Jain
- The country’s foreign exchange reserves declined by a massive $ 6.24 billion to reach how much in the week ended February 5?
A) $ 583.945 billion
B) $ 476.467 billion
C) $ 509.276 billion
D) $ 445.095 billion
- Which company has acquired five per cent stake of the IEX (Indian Energy Exchange) in its arm Indian Gas Exchange (IGX)?
A) Bharat Petroleum
B) Steel Authority of India
C) Coal India
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced which of the following as their global partner from 2021 to 2023?
- Where is Museum of Illusions opened in India?
A) New Delhi
- According to a Willis Towers Watson survey, salaries in India are projected to rise by an average of what per cent in 2021?
- Who is the author of the novel titled “Mapping Love”?
A) Nina Gupta
B) Riya Shukla
C) Yagya Bhasin
D) Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari
- How much amount has been allocated by the union government for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) for the fiscal year 2021-22?
A) Rs 11,000 crores
B) Rs 18,000 crores
C) Rs 16,000 crores
D) Rs 12,000 crores
- According to International Energy Agency’s India Energy Outlook 2021, which country is expected to be the largest source of energy demand growth to 2040?
D) European Union
- Former heavyweight champion Leon Spinks who passed away hailed from which country?
- Which space company announced world’s first all-civilian mission to space in 2021?
D) European Space Agency
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Aegon Life Insurance located?
- Where is the HQ of Bharti Axa General Insurance located?
- Where is the HQ of BYJU’S situated?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Energy Exchange situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of GAIL Limited situated?
A) New Delhi