Current Affairs 14 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 13, 2019
- PM Narendra Modi released a commemorative coin of how much denomination to mark the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh recently?
- Who won the under-8 category Kids Golf World Championship organized by US Kids Golf in Malaysia?
- Who became the first Indian batsman to smash 5 hundreds in ODI cricket in Australia?
- Who has been appointed as Secretary General of National Human Rights Commission?
B)Pinaki Chandra Joshi
- Who was appointed as the new Chief Information Officer of the CBI?
D)M Nageshwar Rao
- Recently,which former banker and Aam Aadmi Party leader passed away?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Central bureau of Investigation?
- Where is the HQ of National Human Rights Commission?
- What is the currency of Australia?