Current Affairs 14 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 13, 2020
- For the second consecutive fiscal in 2019-20, which country remained India’s top trading partner?
- What is the projected country’s annual median GDP growth for 2020-21 as predicted by Ficci in its Economic Outlook Survey?
A) – 5.9%
B) – 3.4%
C) – 3.8%
D) – 4.5%
- With which bank has the Jharkhand government signed a memorandum of understanding to offer digital payment solutions to traffic violators?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) YES Bank
- What was the maximum cap on the amount of sum insured for Arogya Sanjeevani policies which has now been removed by IRDAI?
A) Rs 2 lakhs
B) Rs 5 lakhs
C) Rs 6 lakhs
D) Rs 4 lakhs
- How much amount has been invested by Mastercard to help small businesses in India, amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Rs 170 cr
B) Rs 300 cr
C) Rs 250 cr
D) Rs 220 cr
- What is the theme of Counter-Terrorism Week 2020?
A) Strategic and Practical Challenges of Countering Terrorism in a Global Pandemic Environment
B) Strengthening international cooperation to combat the evolving threat of terrorism
C) Post COVID-19 World: Contours and Pivot Points and Benefits of Multilateral Collaboration
D) United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Coordination Compact Entities
- Whose resignation as its CEO has been accepted by the Board of Control for Cricket in India?
A) Sourav Ganguly
B) Jay Shah
C) Mahim Verma
D) Rahul Johri
- Who has been honoured with the Paul Harris Fellow recognition by Rotary Foundation of Rotary International, USA?
A) YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) Edappadi K Palaniswami
D) Nitish Kumar
- For which short documentary, has the Arunachal Pradesh’s filmmaker Kezang D Thongdok bagged the Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2020?
A) Chi Lupo
B) Gulabi Gang
D) Chumbi Megeji
- At which position is India in terms of the source of foreign direct investment (FDI) for the United Kingdom (UK)?
- Which state government organized India’s first e-Lok Adalat amid COVID-19 pandemic?
- Who won the Austria’s Styrian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Max Verstappen
C) Lando Norris
D) Lewis Hamilton
- As announced by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, by which year Indian Railways will be the largest Railway in the world to have 100 per cent electrification?
- Which of the following Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) has won the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Award 2019?
A) Indian Oil Corporation Limited
B) Coal India Limited
C) National Thermal Power Corporation
D) Steel Authority of India
- For which of the following has the NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission launched the ATL App Development Module?
A) School students
D) IT Companies
- Avad Bin Hassan Jami passed away recently. What was his profession?
- India’s which year Tiger census has set a new Guinness World Record for being largest camera trap wildlife survey?
- Who is the author of book ‘A Song of India’?
A) Ruskin Bond
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Salman Rushdie
D) Vikram Seth
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Rotary International situated?
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (Ficci) situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Mastercard situated?
A) New York, USA
B) London, UK
C) Washington DC, USA
D) Dubai, UAE
- Where is the HQ of Board of Control for Cricket in India situated?
- In which of the following country, there is no office of Guinness World Records?