Current Affairs 14 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 13, 2021
- Which state was to organize Khelo India Youth Games-2021 which will now be held in 2022 in view of the possible third wave of Covid-19 pandemic?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which state has decided to create a new department to protect the culture and practices of people belonging to tribal and other indigenous communities?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Indian-American tennis player Samir Banerjee defeated whom to win Wimbledon Boys’ singles title?
A) Victor Lilov
B) Mehdi Sadaoui
C) Robin Bertrand
D) Igor Kudriashov
- Sophie Ecclestone and Devon Conway who won the ICC players of the month for June in respective category belong to which country respectively?
A) Ireland and New Zealand
B) West Indies and Zimbabwe
C) England and New Zealand
D) South Africa and West Indies
- Bangladesh’s Mahmudullah announced his retirement from which sport?
- Where is the India’s India’s first cryptogamic garden housing nearly 50 species of lichens, ferns and fungi inaugurated?
- When is World Malala Day observed?
A) July 12
B) July 9
C) July 14
D) July 7
- What is the theme of World Population Day 2021?
A) Family Planning is a Human Right
B) Rights and Choices are the Answer: Whether baby boom or bust, the solution to shifting fertility rates lies in prioritising all people’s reproductive health and rights
C) How to safeguard the health and rights of women and girls now
D) Family Planning: Empowering People, Developing Nations
- Dr P K Warrier who passed away was known for popularizing which of the following?
A) Herbal medicine
- Yashpal Sharman who passed was related with which of the following sports?
- Rameshwar Puri who passed away was the mahant of which temple?
A) Kadampuzha Devi Temple
B) Annapurna Math Mandir
C) Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
D) Tilbhandeswar Temple
- Pawan Singh who has been selected as the first ever Indian juror for the upcoming Tokyo Olympic Games, is the joint secretary general of which sports federation of India?
A) Archery Association of India
B) Athletics Federation of India
C) All India Football Federation
D) National Rifle Association of India
- Madhav Moghle who passed away was related with which field?
- Which country signed a USD 1.3 billion deal with India’s hydro power major Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) to develop a 679-megawatt hydropower project in the former country?
D) Sri Lanka
- Where was the NAMO app drive launched for wider reach to the people who would be able to convey their issues or problems directly to the Prime Minister Narender Modi?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- In which od the following universities the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will set up a ‘Bangabandhu Chair’?
A) Delhi University
B) Banaras Hindu University
C) Anna University
D) Jawaharlal Nehru University
- How much amount has been allocated by the Centre to Odisha under the Jal Jeevan Mission for the current financial year to provide tap water supply to every household?
A) Rs 3,729 cr
B) Rs 3,323 cr
C) Rs 3,561 cr
D) Rs 3,092 cr
- The India Industrial Land Bank will achieve pan-India integration by when aa announced by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry?
A) March 2022
B) January 2022
C) November 2021
D) December 2021
- Which association launched first of its kind global Mobility Aids Action Group to examine and improve the transport journey of mobility aids, including wheelchairs?
A) Airports Authority of India
B) International Air Transport Association
C) Airports Council International Europe
D) International Association of Travel Agents Network
- Who has written the book ‘Pregnancy Bible’ which chronicles her experiences through her pregnancy?
A) Kareena Kapoor
B) Anushka Sharma
C) Shilpa Shetty
D) Amrita Rao
- Bhutan, UAE and in which other country has the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) recently secured trademark registrations which is a big stride towards protecting the identity of brand Khadi globally?
- The Reserve Bank of India announced the cut-off yield for the new 10-year bond at what per cent per annum?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Which of the following has developed India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) portal, a GIS-enabled database of industrial areas/clusters across the country?
A) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
B) NITI Aayog
C) Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)
D) Department of Expenditure
- Where is the HQ of International Air Transport Association situated?
A) Copenhagen, Denmark
B) Stockholm, Sweden
C) Havana, Cuba
D) Montreal, Canada
- Where is the HQ of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) situated?