Current Affairs 14 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 13, 2018
- How many all women battalions have been approved by the government of India at the Jammu & Kashmir region for the representation of women in the State Police?
- The government of India has approved to raise the carpet area of houses eligible for interest subsidy under its affordable housing scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) by ______ percent.
- The North Eastern Council (NEC) working under the Ministry of Development Of North Eastern Region (DoNER) has now been reconstituted. The Council has been brought under the control of which Ministry?
A) Ministry of External Affairs
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Finance
D) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Who among the following has been re-appointed as the MD & CEO of Yes Bank?
A) Ashok Chawla
B) Aditya Puri
C) Shikha Sharma
D) Rana Kapoor
- The Union Government has recently approved Rs____________ crore foreign direct investment (FDI) as additional share capital into private sector HDFC Bank.
A) Rs 24,000 crore
B) Rs 44,000 crore
C) Rs 14,000 crore
D) Rs 34,000 crore
- Recently, the Cabinet has extended the tenure of Commission constituted to examine sub-categorization within Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in the Central list to___________
A) August 31, 2018
B) December 31, 2018
C) July 31, 2018
D) November 30, 2018
- Which among the given entities has unveiled Composite Water Management Index for better management of water resources and the rising demand for water?
A) Planning Commission
B) NITI Aayog
C) National Development Council
- The Government of India has approved MoU between India and Vietnam for joint issue of postage stamp depicting ancient architecture of both the nations. Which Indian site would feature on the stamp?
A) Sanchi Stupa
B) Sun Temple
C) Red Fort
D) Taj Mahal
- The Defence Minister has recently inaugurated the first Representative Office of which among the given Defence PSU in Hanoi, Vietnam?
A) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
B) Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE)
C) Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
D) Bharat Earth Movers (BEML)
- Cabinet has given its approval to lease land at Pragati Maidan to private player for construction of a hotel. The fund raised would be used by ITPO for Integrated Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre (IECC) project at Pragati Maidan. What does ITPO stands for?
A) India Trade Promotion Organisation
B) Indian Trade Promoting Operators
C) India Trade Promotion Office
D) Indian Trade Promoting Organ
- With which among the given countries, the state government of Maharashtra has signed an MoU for cooperation in areas of information technology, biotechnology, artificial intelligence and welfare of the tribal community?
- With which of the following countries, India has recently approved an MoU for cooperation in the field of new and renewable energy?
- The Government of India has approved the MoU with which of the following countries on June 13 for cooperation in area of medical, life sciences and health research fields?
- How many additional Swachh Iconic Places (SIP) have been added under Phase III of the Swachh Bharat Mission project?
- How much amount of fund has been sanctioned by the government towards the continuation of Three Year Action Plan (2017-2020) of the scheme for Agricultural Education Division and ICAR Institutes?
A) Rs 2,250.46 crore
B) Rs 2,225.46 crore
C) Rs 2,220.46 crore
D) Rs 2,255.46 crore
- Which among the following states has initiated a water literacy campaign KSLMA to create awareness about the importance of water conservation?
C) West Bengal
- Who among the following has been honored with the 2018 Nikkei Asia Prize for Culture and Community?
A) Laxmi Agarwal
B) Anand Kumar
C) Bindeshwar Pathak
D) Kailash Satyarthi
- The 2018 FIFA World Cup has been organised in which country?
- Odisha has introduced a new health scheme Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana under which assistance upto Rs________ lakh per family would be provided to meet health expenditure at government run hospitals.
A) Rs 2 lakh
B) Rs 3 lakh
C) Rs 4 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh
- Cabinet Committee has proposed to withdraw from Rajya Sabha the Nalanda University (Amendment) Bill, _______.