Current Affairs 12 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 11, 2019
- Recently The Union Cabinet approved Which state/UT International Arbitration Centre Bill Which will be approved during the upcoming session of Parliament?
- According to a report by Mary Meeker,India accounts for how much percent of world’s internet users?
- Which country’s embassy organised its 5th annual Student VISA Day?
- Recently JNU decided to honour Nirmala Sitharaman and Which other personality with Distinguished Alumni Award?
- Recently Which bank signed an agreement with ECL Finance to form a strategic partnership to explore co lending opportunities?
A)Bank of Baroda
B)Bank of India
D)Bank of Maharashtra
- Which bank signed a standalone health insurance tie up with Max Bupa?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Which country to invest Rs 13000 crore in north eastern states of India?
- Which company has been selected by Posti as a strategic partner for the digital transformation of its business and IT services?
- Which company to roll out Tech Bee programmme to hire students who have completed 12th standard?
- Who was awarded with the 54th Jnanpith Award for its contribution to Indian literature?
- Who was honoured with the Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award by UNICEF?
- Recently Pazhavila Ramesan passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day Against Child Labour?
A)End Child labour in Supply Chains
B)Generation Safe and Healthy
C)Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams!’
D)Protect Children From Child labour
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bank of Baroda?
- Where is the HQ of IDBI Bank?