Current Affairs 14 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 13, 2021
- As per All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-20 report, student enrolment has grown by how much percent?
- The 47th G7 Summit was held in which country?
- Recently how many countries were elected unopposed to the powerful UN Security Council (UNSC) as non-permanent members for the 2022-23 term?
- Who won the women’s singles title at French Open tennis 2021?
A) Simona Halep
B) Sania Mirza
C) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
D) Barbara Krejcikova
- Recently Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu qualified for Tokyo Olympics in which women’s kg category?
A) 51 kg
B) 49 kg
C) 45 kg
D) 44 kg
- Which Indian city of host India Grand Prix 4?
- Recently who has been elected as the Asia-Oceania Representative at the recently concluded 2021 International Association of Ultrarunners (IAU) Congress?
A) Nagraj Adiga
B) Rakesh JhunjuhunWala
C) Nicolas Thapar
D) Sanju Sen
- Who has been appointed as new Secretary General of UNCTAD?
A) Sam Billings
B) Rebecca Grynspan
C) Antonia Gutteres
D) Thomas Richardson
- Who has been appointed as an honorary member of World Health Organisation’s (WHO) Global Air Pollution and Health – Technical Advisory Group (GAPH-TAG)?
A) Priyank Tiwari
B) Taraknath Banerjee
C) Rahul Jain
D) Mukesh Sharma
- Recently Dr. Siddalingaiah passed away,He was a poet of which language?
- Recently Vice-President of Ramakrishna Math and Mission Passed away.Name him?
A) Swami Trilok Nathji
B) Swami Devraj
C) Swami Nityanand
D) Swami Shivamayanandaji
- What is the theme of this year’s International Albinism Awareness Day 2021?
A) Strength Beyond All Odds
B) Still Standing Strong
C) Shining our light to the world
D) Stay Strong and Spread Values
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNCTAD?
- What is the currency of Ghana?
- What is the capital of Albania?
A) Tel Aviv