Current Affairs 14 March 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 March 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 13, 2019
- The 4th IOT India Congress will be held in which city/UT?
- Which was recently presumed as Wetland of International Importance, , making it the largest protected wetland in the country?
- Recently,Erode turmeric of which state got a GI tag from the Geographical Indication Registry?
- Who will head the committee that has been set up to “reform higher education” in the national Capital?
- The experts from india and which other country’s university announced a collaboration to jointly develop strategies to resolve health, social and economic issues linked to air pollution in Delhi?
- Who recently stepped down as the chairman and Non Executive Director of Bajaj Finserv?
- Which company was announced as official sponsor for the upcoming men’s cricket World Cup 2019?
- India granted how much loan assistance million to Nepal for the reconstruction of infrastructures in the areas of housing, education, health and cultural heritage?
A)USD 250 million
B)USD 200 million
C)USD 150 million
D)USD 450 million
- Which country has been elected deputy chairman of the PUIC’s general body?
- Which bank has become the first public sector banks to launch a crèche/child care facility for children of its employees?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Agricultural Scientific Recruitment Board?
B)Pranab Kumar Verma
C)Aditya Kumar Mishra
D)Arnav Sen Dixit
- Which state government has appointed self-styled godman Namdev Tyagi,also known as Computer Baba,as chairman of a river trust?
- Who was appointed as new non executive part time chairman of Axix Bank?
B)Ravneet Kumar Gill
- Who has been chosen for the “Yashwantrao Chavan National Award 2018” for his contribution towards economic development?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Finserv?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?