Current Affairs 14 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 13, 2018
- Who has been conferred with the 2018 Swara Mauli Award?
A) Lata Mangeshkar
B) Sonu Nigam
C) Asha Bhosle
D) Alka Yagnik
- Which among the given states has announced to become open defecation free (ODF) by Gandhi Jayanti 2018?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who among the following has won the 2018 Spanish Grand Prix?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Max Verstappen
D) Sebastian Vettel
- Which country has clinched the four-nation Under-16 Football Tournament 2018 held in Serbia?
- How much amount has been finalized by the Indian Army under Ammunition Production Project to overcome the problem of a dwindling stockpile?
A) Rs 25,000-crore
B) Rs 10,000-crore
C) Rs 15,000-crore
D) Rs 20,000-crore
- Which among the following sports federation has recently introduced No-Needle Policy at all national camps and training centres of the country?
A) Athletics Federation of India
B) All India Football Federation
C) Badminton Association of India
D) Hockey Federation of India
- Dr Nirmal Hirawat who passed away recently was former minister of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Professional footballer Mohamed Salah has won the 2018 English Premier League (EPL) Player of the Season award. He plays for which football club?
A) Manchester United
C) Real Madrid
D) A.C. Milan
- Name the e-commerce firm which has taken-over Pakistan’s leading online retailer Daraz?
- Which country has emerged as the largest remittance-receiving country of the world as per the report titled RemitSCOPE – Remittance markets and opportunities – Asia and the Pacific?
- Name the winner of the 2018 Madrid Open.
A) Petra Kvitova
B) Caroline Wozniacki
C) Maria Sharapova
D) Kiki Bertens
- The President of India Ram Nath Kovind paid homage to former President of India Shri Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed on May 13, 2018. Ahmed served as the __________ President of India.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who was the first Indian President to die in office?
A) Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
B) Varahagiri Venkata Giri
C) Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
D) Zakir Husain
- Professional tennis player Petra Kvitova belongs to which country?
A) United States
B) Czech Republic