Current Affairs 14 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 13, 2021
- How much amount was approved by governing body of Ladakh “Yountan Society” for Samagra Shiksha in UT?
A) ₹167.25 cr
B) ₹170.25 cr
C) ₹181 cr
D) ₹185.0 cr
- How much amount was transferred by central government to Punjab into farmers’ accounts so far against sale of their Wheat crop?
A) ₹15643 cr
B) ₹20865 cr
C) ₹12384 cr
D) ₹22215 cr
- Recently Union Cabinet has approved signing of Memorandum of Understanding between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI and institute of which other country to strengthen the Accounting profession?
- How much outlay was approved by the government for Production-Linked Incentive Scheme for the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Battery Storage?
A) ₹15200 cr
B) ₹18100 cr
C) ₹16500 cr
D) ₹20500 cr
- Which state/UT police launched COVI Van Helpline’ for senior citizens amid COVID surge?
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually joined in the meeting of European Council held in which place?
- What is the theme of this year’s 3rd Arctic Science Ministerial 2021?
A) Knowledge for a sustainable Arctic
B) Arctic and Sustainable World
C) Awareness about Arctic
D) Opportunities to Arctic
- Which country has partnered with United Nation Development Programme to provide oxygen generation plants to the North Eastern Region in India?
- Which company announced its collaboration with fintech NIRA as part of its strategy to strengthen its digital footprint?
A) Mirrae Asset Limited
B) Motilal Oswal
C) ICICI Prudential
D) Muthoot Finance
- Which institute has collaborated with members of the Mobile Payment Forum of India (MPFI) to develop voice-based solutions in multiple vernacular languages to enable larger adoption of digital money transactions in the country?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Jammu
D) IISC Bengaluru
- Which organisation has launched a hub known as Asia Pacific Tax Hub to create an open and inclusive platform to promote strategic policy dialogue?
A) International Finance Corporation
B) world Bank
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) Asian Development Bank
- Recently HDFC Bank has cut India’s growth projection to how much percent for FY22?
- Which company retained its position as world’s top retailer as per Deloitte report 2021 ranking of global power retail houses?
- As per recent RBI report, country’s foreign exchange reserves surged to how much amount as on March 31,2021?
A) USD 576.98 billion
B) USD 650.96 billion
C) USD 544.85 billion
D) USD 450.86 billion
- Domestic rating agency Care Ratings revised its GDP growth forecast for the current fiscal to how much percent?
- Who were crowned Premier League champions for the third time?
A) Manchester United
D) Manchester City
- Which company has been conferred with “Green Urja Award” for being the Leading Public Institution in Financing Institution for RE this year by Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC)?
- Which company acted as technology partner to develop world’s first intelligent ship known as the Mayflower 400?
- Which became the first state to launch online flood reporting and information management system?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Recently Homen Bargohain passed away.He was related to which field?
B) Social Activist
- Recently former director of CBI passed away in TamilNadu.Name him/her?
B) Mahesh Balasubramaniam
C) Suresh Verma
D) Rakesh Asthana
- Recently former hockey umpire and technical official passed away.Name him?
A) Ravinder Sodhi
B) Harpreet Kaur
C) Lokesh Raman
D) Rishi Verma
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Portugal?
- Where is the HQ of Muthoot Finance?
- When was HDFC Bank founded?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd?