Current Affairs 14 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 13, 2017
- Name the player to win the Indian Sportswoman of the Year (Team Sports) award at the Indian Sports Honours (ISH) 2017.
A) Rani Rampal
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Deepti Sharma
D) Mithali Raj
- Name the rating agency that has signed an MoU with SIDBI to launch India’s first sentiment index named CriSidEx for MSME sector.
- The Nepal government has recently scrapped the contract awarded to which country for the construction of Budhi Gandaki hydropower project?
- The theme for the 2017 APEC Summit is ____________
A) Shaping the Future through Asia-Pacific Partnership
B) Creating New Dynamism, Fostering a Shared Future
C) Quality Growth and Human Development
D) Building Inclusive Economies, Building a Better World
- Which country will host the 10th edition of the South Asia Economic Summit?
D) Sri Lanka
- Shri Narendra Modi Resilient Rice Field Laboratory has been inaugurated in which of these countries?
A) Manila, Philippines
B) Hanoi, Vietnam
C) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
D) Jakarta, Indonesia
- The state-run infra arm NBCC has signed an MoU with Rail Land Development Authority for redevelopment of 10 railway stations with airport-like amenities at a cost of Rs ________ Crore
- The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is set to establish a Centre of Excellence in which of the given cities?
- The Union government is set to launch India’s first Air Dispensary in northeast region with an initial fund of Rs______ crore.
A) Rs 50 crore
B) Rs 45 crore
C) Rs 30 crore
D) Rs 25 crore
- Which among the given players has been honoured with the ATP World Tour No. 1 trophy for finishing as the year-end No. 1 in the Emirates ATP Rankings?
A) Roger Federer
B) Sascha Zverev
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Andy Murry
- In order to avoid any mishap, NGT has restricted the number of pilgrims visiting the Vaishno Devi shrine in Jammu and Kashmir to ___________a day.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development is set to celebrate the Child Rights Week from 16-20 November 2017 by hosting an Inter CCI Festival named _______
A) Aasha 2017
B) Hausala 2017
C) Bharosa 2017
D) Armaan 2017
- The ASEAN-India Business and Investment Summit will be held in which city in January 2018?
A) New Delhi
- Name the winner of the 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix.
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Kimi Raikkonen
D) Valtteri Bottas
- The government has proposed a subsidy of Rs ______crore to private telcos for setting up Wi-Fi in rural areas as part of the second phase of the BharatNet project.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The total amount allocated for the BharatNet Project by the government of India is Rs_____ crore.
A) Rs 44,000 crore
B) Rs 54,000 crore
C) Rs 24,000 crore
D) Rs 34,000 crore
- What is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
A) Port Vila
C) Port Moresby
- Who is the Minister of State for the Development of North East Region (DONER)?
A) Subodh Kant Sahay
B) Jitendra Singh
C) Mahesh Sharma
D) Shripad Yesso Naik
- Where is headquarter of Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) located?
A) Ebene, Mauritius
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) Montreal, Canada
- The 2018 APEC Summit will be hosted by which country?
A) New Zealand
D) Papua New Guinea