Current Affairs 14 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 13, 2019
- Recently Prince Charles,heir of which country visited India?
Explanation: Prince Charles, heir-to-the-British throne, is on an official visit to India with a focus on sustainable markets, climate change and social finance. This is the Prince of Wales’s, heir apparent to the British throne, tenth official visit to India that will focus on boosting the ties between India and the United Kingdom.
- Which country will host the 19th council of heads of government of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation 2020?
Explanation: India will host the 19th council of heads of government of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation 2020. The first such high-level meeting of the 8-member grouping to be organised by New Delhi after its admission into the grouping in 2017.
- Which body signed an agreement with Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) to boost cooperation for development of financial technology industry in India and the southeast Asian country?
Explanation: Industry body Ficci signed an agreement with Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) to boost cooperation for development of financial technology industry in India and the southeast Asian country.
- Recently in which state President rule was imposed?
Explanation: President Ram Nath Kovind approved imposition of President’s rule in Maharashtra after state governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari made a recommendation to that effect, citing his unsuccessful efforts at government formation in the state.
- In which city, Swachh – Nirmal Tat Abhiyaan was launched?
Explanation: In an attempt to improve the sanitation on beaches and create awareness among citizens about the importance of coastal ecosystems, the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF) has launched the mass cleanliness drive at 50 beaches in 10 coastal States and union territories across the country.
- Which state government has setted up Economic Advisory Council to promote industries?
Explanation: Haryana government led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has constituted an Economic Advisory Council (EAC) to promote industries in the state and address issues related to various issues and policies of economic development.
- The festival ‘Bali Yatra’ was celebrated in which state?
Explanation: The festival ‘Bali Yatra’ which is organised every year in memory of the rich maritime history of the state, has begun in Cuttack, Odisha.
- The exercise Tiger Triumph is a exercise between India and which other country?
Explanation: The maiden India-US joint tri-services Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise named ‘Tiger Triumph’ has began at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The Exercise is aimed to develop interoperability for conducting HADR operations.
- Suranga Bawadi was recently included in World Monument Watch List.It is situated in which state?
Explanation: Suranga Bawadi, an integral part of the ancient Karez system of supplying water through subterranean tunnels built during Adil Shahi era in Vijayapura, Karnataka, is now set to get funding for restoration. A New York-based non-governmental organisation has included it in the World Monument Watch list for 2020 along with 24 other monuments from across the world.
- The 9th BRICS trade ministers meet held in which city?
Explanation: Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal attended the 9th BRICS trade ministers meet in Brasilia, Brazil during which he deliberated on the global economic climate with his counterparts from other member nations.
- As per SBI report,India’s GDP likely to grow at how much percent for FY 2019-20?
Explanation: An SBI research report that is published recently has sharply cut the country’s GDP growth forecast to 5 percent for FY 2019-20 from the earlier projection of 6.1 percent. It is according to Ecowrap — the report from the Economic Research Department of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Who was declared as interim president of Bolivia?
Explanation: Jeanine Anez, Bolivia’s opposition lawmaker and Senate second vice-president, has declared herself to be the country’s interim president, a day after ousted leader Evo Morales resigned from the presidency.
- What is the theme of this year’s World Pneumonia Day 2019?
A)Healthy Lungs for All
B)Health and Lungs
D)Raise Awareness about Pneumonia
Explanation: Since 2009, November 12 has been observed as World Pneumonia Day to raise awareness about the infection. The World Health Organisation (WHO) identifies pneumonia is the single largest cause of death in children worldwide.This year’s theme is “Healthy Lungs for all”.
- What is the theme of this year World Kindness Day 2019?
A)Make world a better place
B)Thanks to your Materials
C)Empathy, encouraging people across the globe
D)Spread Kindness and love
Explanation: World Kindness Day is celebrated annually on 13th November. It was formed in 1998, to promote kindness throughout the world. It is to highlight good deeds in the community focusing on the positive power and the common thread of kindness which binds us. The Theme of World Kindness Day 2019 is empathy, encouraging people across the globe to better understand “the pains of others” and touch their lives “positively”.
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of FICCI?
- What is the capital of Bolivia?
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: November 14, 2019”
Wonderful work! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the net. Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this put up upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)