Current Affairs 14 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 13, 2020
- What is the theme of World Pneumonia Day 2020?
A) Let’s increase access to medical oxygen
B) Stop Pneumonia: Invest in Child Health
C) Every Breath Counts
D) Healthy lungs for all
- When is Public Service Broadcasting Day observed?
A) November 15
B) November 12
C) November 11
D) November 13
- The book titled “Boskiyana”, is based on the life of whom?
B) Jagjit Singh
C) Javed Akhtar
D) Rahat Indori
- Sheikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa who passed away was the longest-serving PM of which country>
C) Saudi Arabia
- Which state launched mobile apps – Palle Pragati PS App and Monitoring App – to monitor and improve Palle Pragati works?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Navy’s fifth Scorpene class submarine named what was launched virtually by Union minister of state for defence, Shripad Naik in November 2020?
- What was the country’s first ever Anti-Satellite (A-SAT) Missile Test successfully conducted on 27th March 2019 from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha?
A) Mission Sagar
B) Mission Mangal
C) Mission Shakti
D) Mission Jagriti
- Who has been named as the Chief of Staff to the Acting US Defence Secretary Chris Miller?
A) Vikram Behl
B) Kash Patel
C) Sush Rana
D) Vikas Nanda
- Who won the ITTF Women’s World Cup title held in Weihai?
A) Sun Yingsha
B) Mima Ito
C) Wang Manyu
D) Chen Meng
- Who is the chairman of the committee set up by markets regulator Sebi to review the framework of share-based employee benefit and issue of sweat equity?
A) Sandip Bhagat
B) Deepak Tiwari
C) Rana Kumar
D) Surendra Sharma
- Which city’s sovereign wealth fund (SWF) is first notified fund to get 100% income-tax exemption in India?
C) Abu Dhabi
- The world’s largest pink diamond mine in Australia named what has stopped production?
A) Aikhal Mine
B) Orapa Mine
C) Catoca Mine
D) Argyle Mine
- Which bank launched SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0, India’s first comprehensive banking and payment solution for merchants?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which fintech company launched Payout Links for businesses, enabling them to instantly process payouts to customers, employees and vendors, without collecting their bank details?
- Which insurance company partnered with PayBima, the digital arm of Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd., as a Broker to distribute its industry-leading life insurance solutions?
A) Tata AIA Life Insurance
B) PNB MetLife India Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Where was the 4-day second World Health Expo held?
- What is the rank of India among 200 countries with respect to Body Mass Index (BMI) as per a global analysis of data spanning 34 years, according to the international medical journal ‘The Lancet’ led by Imperial College London?
- Which ministry organized the 13th Urban Mobility India Conference?
A) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
B) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
C) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
D) Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- 21 projects, leveraging investment worth how much amount have been approved by the Government of India under the Scheme for Integrated Cold Chain and Value Addition?
A) Rs 389 Cr
B) Rs 562 Cr
C) Rs 443 Cr
D) Rs 675 Cr
- On the occasion of 5th Ayurveda Day, where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurated National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)?
- How much amount has been provided as an additional outlay for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) announced under the government’s Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0 package?
A) Rs 15,000 crore
B) Rs 18,000 crore
C) Rs 12,000 crore
D) Rs 20,000 crore
- How much amount has been released to EXIM Bank for the project exports through IDEAS scheme announced under the government’s Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0 package?
A) Rs 2,000 crore
B) Rs 5,000 crore
C) Rs 8,000 crore
D) Rs 3,000 crore
- How much amount has been provided as an additional outlay for PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana announced under the government’s Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0 package?
A) Rs 10,000 crore
B) Rs 20,000 crore
C) Rs 15,000 crore
D) Rs 18,000 crore
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Bahrain?
- Where is the HQ of Tata AIA Life Insurance situated?