Current Affairs 14 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 November 2021 of A2Z –Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 13, 2021
- The Wangala Festival, also known as the 100 drum festival was celebrated in which state?
- With which country navy,India is collaborating a CORPAT exercise?
- Which company has launched a platform for Non-Resident External (NRE) and Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) categories of investors to open online trading and demat account services through Central Depository Services Ltd (CDSL)?
- Recently which company in association with SBM Bank India and Visa offers a digital savings account?
- Which company announced the launch of Merchant Shareholding Program (MSP) for its merchant partners?
- Recently which platform has collaborated with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Axis Bank to launch “RuPay Card”?
- Which bank has tied up with M1xchange, RXIL, A.TReDS to help SMEs?
A)Paytm Payments Bank
- According to the data released by the National Statistical Office (NSO), Retail inflation inched up to how much per cent in October 2021?
- Which organisationhas amended rules to introduce silver exchange traded funds?
- Which organisationsigned an MoU with Japan Railway Track Consultant Co Limited (JRTC) for the designs of High-Speed Rail (HSR) track works?
- Which organisation joined hand with All India MSME Association to promote listing of MSMEs?
- Recently which company has joined the United Nations Global Compact,the world’s largest sustainability initiative?
- Daniel Ortega was sworn in as president of which country?
- Who has been appointed as new Rajya Sabha Secretary General?
- Which country demonstrated a system for controlling urban air mobility vehicles (UAM),?
- Recently Anand Shankar Pandya passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Usability Day 2021?
A)Design for the future we want
B)Design of our Online World: Trust, Ethics, and Integrity
C)Design and Start the future
D)Design for good or evil
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of South Korea?
- What is the capital of Nicaragua?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?