Current Affairs 14 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 13, 2021
- The Union Cabinet approved the second phase of the Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban and the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation till which year?
- Recently which plan was launched by PM Modi for multi-modal connectivity to economic zones in the country?
- Recently ITCA launched 75 Students’ Satellites Consortium in which city?
- Which state government signed MoU with NASSCOM to provide industry suited skill training to students?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government has banned government employees from participating in politics and elections?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Government has set a target to increase the number of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras to how much by March 2024?
- Which INS are participating in Multilateral Maritime Ex Malabar Phase II in Bay of Bengal.?
C) Both A and B
- Which country launched world’s first automated, driverless train?
- Recently RBI has given a banking licence to which small finance bank which was established jointly by the Centrum Financial Services Ltd (CFSL) and Resilient Innovations Private Limited (BharatPe), to carry on a SFB business in India?
A) Unicorn SFB
B) Centrum SFB
C) Suryoday SFB
D) Unity SFB
- Which company has launched instant business loan on WhatsApp?
A) IDBI Federal
B) Unicorn Ltd
C) Centrum Finance
D) IIFL Finance
- Recently Ezetap partnered with which bank to bring ‘My Vyappar’ for the retail segment?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Axis Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Which company has launched new participating savings product – Life Unnati?
A) Bharti AXA
C) ICICI Prudential
D) HDFC Ergo
- As per World Bank, Low-Income Country Debt Rises to Record how much amount in 2020?
A) $970 billion
B) $800 billion
C) $700 billion
D) $860 billion
- Recently IMF projected India as world fastest growing economy at what percent in 2021?
- Which became the first company from India to join the H2Pipe Joint Industry Project on Hydrogen Pipelines?
A) Welspun Corp
C) Socras Limited
D) Wyans Limited
- Recently who has joined the Board of BharatPe, a fintech firm, as chairman?
A) Mukesh Sharma
B) LV Prabhakar
C) Arundhati Bhattacharya
D) Rajnish Kumar
- Who has been appointed as advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Amit Khare
B) Naresh Jain
C) Mukesh Sharma
D) Narendra Singh
- Who has been appointed as CEO of Energy Efficiency Services Limited?
A) Arun Mishra
B) Vaibhav Tripathi
C) Narayan V
D) Sumit Kumar
- Who bagged the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence?
A) Randeep Guleria
B) Surjit Kaur
C) Adar Poonewalla
D) Amit Phangal
- Recently Giriraj Singh launched which tool for integration of climate information in Geographic Information System, GIS-based watershed planning?
- Recently IFFCO chairman passed away,Name him?
A) Balvinder Singh Nakai
B) Simranjeet Kaur
C) Ashish Updhyay
D) Amit Agarwal
- When is International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction observed?
A) October 13
B) October 14
C) October 15
D) October 17
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Axis Bank?
- Where is the HQ of BharatPe?
- Where is the HQ of IFFCO?
- Where is the HQ of International Monetary Fund?