Current Affairs 14 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 13, 2017
- Which of the following banks has partnered with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to launch a RuPay-powered digital debit card?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Finocare Small Finance Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- What is the rank of India in Global Human Capital Index 2017?
- Which of the following country has topped Global Human Capital Index 2017?
- The first bullet-train project worth Rs. ___ crore is going to set up at _______ in India?
A) 500, Vadodara
B) 600, Noida
C) 600, Vadodara
D) 500, Noida
- Which of the following company is the country’s most valuable firm in terms of market capitalization?
A) Tata Consultancy Services
B) Coal India
C) Reliance Industries
D) Sun Pharma
- Which of the following state has won Chief Minister’s cup at National kickboxing championship?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Who won S R Subramaniam Memorial ITF Futures Men’s Tennis championship held in September 2017?
A) Prakash Karat
B) Rahul Bose
C) Sumit Nagal
D) Prem Sahgal
- Who of the following has become the first woman and 8th President of Singapore?
A) Li Jiawei
B) Wee Kim Wee
C) Halimah Yacob
D) Jing Junhong
- Who of the following was the co – founder of whatsapp, who has recently left the company?
A) Jan Koum
B) Brian Acton
C) John Mach
D) Steve Smith
- Which of the following city is conferred with the World’s Top Financial Center?
- French Ambassador Alexandre Ziegler inaugurated a solar power plant in which district of Uttarakhand?
- Which of the following state govt. is all set to ban plastic bags from year 2018?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Arun Jaitley has constituted a Group of Ministers and a Committee on Exports. Who is the head of this committee?
A) Shah Nawaz Khan
B) Mahendra Nath Pandey
C) Sushil Kumar Modi
D) Prabhat Kumar
- Which Ministry has launched a nationwide hackathon ‘OpenGovDataHack’ to support App ideas?
A) Ministry of Coal
B) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- For the first time, Prime Minster Narendra Modi with ______ held a joint road show at ________?
A) Shinzo Abe, Ahmedabad
B) Vladimir Putin, Noida
C) Taro Aso, Jaipur
D) Yoshiro Mori, Delhi
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Who is the minister of Electronics and Information Technology?
A) Prakash Javadekar
B) Ravi Shanker Prasad
C) Ram Vilas Paswan
D) Inderjit Singh
- Valley of Flowers National Park is situated at which of the following places?
B) Jamu and Kashmir
- Lord’s Cricket Ground is situated at which place?
A) Big Ben
- Who is the CEO of Paytm?
A) Sachin Bansal
B) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
C) Suhci Mukherjee
D) Ritesh Agarwal
- Who is the Prime Minister of Singapore?
A) Lee Kuan Yew
B) Goh Chok Tong
C) Lee Hsien Loong
D) Lew Kew Phew
- Where is the headquarters of Paytm Payments Bank located?
- Where is the headquarters of World Economic Forum situated?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, USA
C) Warsaw, Poland
D) Cologny, Switzerland
- Where is Sidi Saiyyed Ki Jaali, a 16th century mosque situated?
- India’s former player Vijay Amritra is related with which of the following sports?